The Continuation

I almost killed her. Almost being the operative word. But someone stopped me. The same person who stopped me before.

"Let go of her, Lloyd!" It was Kai and he kicked me causing me to lose my grip on my mom.

"You should've let me kill her!" I told him. "She deserves it after everything she's done!"

"You don't want to kill her Lloyd," It was Cole. He sounded soothing but his voice was a bit distorted. "Come on, Green bean, she's your mother. Let's sit down and talk this out."

"This is none of your business," I said to them. I noticed Jay, Zane, and Nya were there too. They were helping my mom recover.

"It is, Lloyd. We're friends, remember?" Nya spoke. That word 'friends' echoed in my head, calming me a bit down.

You don't deserve friends Lloyd. They don't think you do either. They're only lying to you because they think they can fool you too the way your mother tried.

Looking back, that voice was not mine. It could've been my conscience but I'm not really sure. The migraine came back just as worse as the last time. I had to hold up my hand to cover my ears but it wasn't working so well.

"Are you okay?" Zane asked coming over to me, "You seem a bit delusional. Why are you covering your ears? Any sensible person would know that covering one's ears does not block out the voice of the people talking to you."

I managed to pull my hoodie much more down than it already was and turn away from everyone. I just needed them to shut up for a second and maybe I could've been fine.

"Hiding your face from us isn't going to justify what you did, you know," Nya said. "Take off that ridiculously hideous hood from your head and face us."

"Yeah, you almost killed your mom," Jay said, "How twisted are you?"

I had had enough of them and began to walk away. The migraine was slowly reducing but my head still hurt. The alley we were in had another entry so I planned on passing through there.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere," Kai said trying to hold me down. I flung him off with the weird strength that always comes anytime I'm that angry. Cole tried to also hold me down but he was remarkably strong. I played dirty and kicked him in the knee, then pushed against his grip. Cole let go in response to his knee.

Like I said in an entry before this one, I'm not going into detail as to how I had to fight my friends to escape from the pain. I'll just skip to the part where I tell you that I ran as quickly as I could holding my ears because the pain was as loud as an amplifier set to the max inside my ear. I wanted to go home but I knew uncle Wu would be there. I can't face him and tell him I lost my cool again. He'd be too disappointed.

I can't go back to the volcano either because that would send mixed messages. I decided to go to the warehouse where the ninjas' base is. It's the only place right now that has total strangers that would be willing to let me be by myself without asking questions. Luckily for me when I got there, no one was there and luckily neither was uncle Wu. He'll probably find me again and I'll have to tell him what happened in the alley.

I wonder what TDL would say when he hears of this. He'll probably laugh his head off and mock me till thy kingdom come. Why do I even care? He kidnapped me, allowed his stupid shark generals to play over-the-top pranks on me, and locks away any form of entertainment from me. I'm basically his prisoner and he's supposed to be my uncle.

I bet I sound like a whining kid. What am I supposed to do now? The guys probably had it in them to forgive me for the first incident -the one that happened at school. Now, I don't think they'll ever look at me the same way. My mother seemed nice at first but why did she suddenly change? Maybe it was because I looked like an absolute freak and she was super embarrassed to be seen chasing after me.