Dear Lloyd,

Dear Lloyd,

I've been watching you for a while, and I feel it's time I intervened. You may be wondering who I am and how I got a hold of your journal. You may also be wondering what I mean by I've been watching you.

To start, I bear no name. Instead, I go by different titles, the most popular being The First Spinjitzu Master (or FSM as you prefer to call it). As I said, I have been watching you for quite some time. I had no choice as your dilemma woke me from the realm of the departed.

I sensed the rise of an ancient evil while in the realm of the departed but no one capable of defeating it. I left that world and came to Ninjago to find this evil. To my shock and dismay, I found you.

You were eight when I first saw you. It was also around that time when it started manifesting in you. I won't go into all the details. I'm just here to tell you how to stop this evil from growing in you any further.

For one, learn to meditate effectively. You must meditate on everything you've done since you were eight and find out which were real and which were deceptions from the darkness inside you. You may not have noticed, but your tales in this journal are very fictitious.

Talk to your uncle. Hiding things from your uncle might stop him from worrying too much, but it won't fix the problem. Show him the journal. Involve Garmadon too.

Lastly, if the talking animal ever appears in your dreams again, follow her.

This last part is for your uncle alone.

ご存知のように、若いロイドは父親から大食いの毒を受け継いでいます。 あなたはまた、オーバーロードがニンジャゴーを征服する手段として彼を使用することを計画していることを知っています。ロイドはマイステークを見つけなければなりません。あなたは最後の戦いのためにあなたの忍者を準備しなければなりません。しかし、予言されたファイナルバトルを防ぐことはできません。避けられないことを遅らせようとして時間を無駄にしないでください。最終戦の結果は定かではありませんが、ハードルは多いと言えます。

Goodbye.