Sigh...

At this point, I may never get to the explanations. Too many things keep happening. I just want to study and eat sweets but I can't, T_T.

I returned to class and people stared at me. It was quiet despite all the noise the students were making before I came. I wonder if I really appear that much of a bad person to them.

I decided to shrug off the feeling of being feared and hated. I went to sit at my isolated seat at the far back while waiting for the teacher. People stopped staring but I could tell that's only because they were afraid of looking back at me.

I shrugged off the feeling once again. I was fine with it. It's something I've gotten accustomed to. I turned my head while still in my thoughts and noticed some people face forward immediately. At this point, it was funny to watch. I decided to do a quick turn and lock eyes with one of my classmates. His scared reaction was enough to almost burst out laughing.

I reminded myself that it was wrong to laugh and suddenly the teacher walks in. She seemed new and a bit nervous. As she entered, she seemed surprised by the silence. I had to hold back my smile. Sometimes watching when the teacher wonder if they ended up in the wrong class is entertaining.

"Hello, class," She greeted. It was eerily quiet and you could easily tell from her face she was confused.

Somehow, Ms. Enid (later found out her name) circles me out from the class. She possibly noticed that I was trying not to laugh.

"I don't think I've seen in you in this class before," Ms Enid looked to me. "Are you a transfer?"

I was about to answer, but a student stood up in my stead.

"Ms, that's Lloyd. He skips school pretty often."

My jaw dropped.

"The class is quiet like this because he likes to intimidate the entire student body. No one dares to cross him."

The student turned to face me and my jaw dropped further.

Thank you, Micheal, for that introduction. Way to introduce me as a bully and truant in front of the new teacher.

Yes, it was Micheal. The large cast wrapped around his arm wasn't enough. I could feel my blood boil with each word he spoke.

I could tell the students were watching for my reaction.

The teacher walked over to my seat. "Lloyd, right?"

I nodded.

"See me after class in the staff room."

I groaned in my head. The chemistry class after this wasn't going to be a happy one if I got there late and here a teacher was asking to see me right before then. I started to feel a slight headache as I imagined the situation worsening.

"Well?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Ms. Enid still staring at me. Well, what?

"Are you so rude that you can't reply with a simple 'yes miss'?"

I could already tell sophomore year was going to be beautiful. I'm being sarcastic.

I don't usually talk when you think about it. I've only spoken when I lose control and get angry, and my voice gets slightly deep and distorted- according to my uncle. The way I speak with my friends (former), uncle Wu, TDL, and even mom is quiet when I'm not angry. I'm not used to speaking up, and I don't like to.

"...yes, miss."

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine. Everyone was staring at me weirdly and with a hint of curiosity in their eyes. Soon, the whole class was filled with whispers. I was uncomfortable.