The Dark Lord

You'd think a teenager who has been through a lot in two days could get some extra shut-eye on a Sunday morning but no, it's not possible.

Maybe it's because of his uncle's irritating method of waking him up or maybe it's because of something worse. Ever heard of The Dark Lord? Well, I think I mentioned him in a few entries.

He is a really evil villain with ink-black skin and has four arms- two on each side. Uncle Wu said he traveled to the realm of Madness just so he could grow those arms and hold what legend calls the four golden weapons. More on that later.

The Dark Lord has a really large shark army at his disposal which he uses along with equipment and vehicles (with shark-related designs on them) to try to take over Ninjago. TDL (my short form of The Dark Lord) has only ever shown up once but it was without his shark army. He came at night and took my uncle. I was thirteen when it happened so I was tucked up in bed, forced to sleep. No one knows about it, except me but I only found out a week after the kidnapping. My uncle only told me who took him but didn't explain why he was taken.

Well, that's all I can explain right now on TDL so over to today's entry.

I can't really say I understand enough of what happened today to write it down, but I'll try. It started with me waking up later than usual, more specifically ten-thirty-something. The blue one was poking me with a stick while the black one was muttering to the white one, something about 'sleeping like the dead'.

I peeked a bit, and before I knew it, a wave of light flooded my eyes. I cried out in pain as I sat up. My eyes were really hurting from all the light. The blue one was still poking me, asking if I was alright- not that I could've been with a bright light in my face and stick poking me.

Agitated, I grabbed the stick from his hand, broke it, and threw it away. The light in my face went off and I could see my uncle Wu in front of me dropping what I guessed was a torch. It was more blurry than usual and my eyes still really hurt. I was scowling at my uncle who paid no attention to the face I was making. Instead, he used two of his fingers to pry open my right eye and put a magnifying glass in front of it.

I looked in a different direction from my uncle, not wanting to see a blurred image of his face. "Good morning uncle," I said unenthusiastically.

"Good morning nephew, how was your sleep?"

"Weird." I had a dream where I was in a town of breakfast, lunch, and dinner but no one wanted to share anything with me because they didn't want me to find out who they were and stuff like that. I then tried to make my own meal but then I was arrested for being greedy. Weird, I know.

"Uh, what are you doing to my eye? If you didn't realize, it's making me blind."

"K- The red ninja told me about your eye problem." Well, that's unfortunate. I was really hoping the ninjas weren't the kind to tell people's private stuff to others. I looked around for the red one. Maybe if I glared at him, he'll know never to dump my business on the streets. "Don't get angry nephew, I pressured him into telling me."

"Like that makes things better."

"It should. You should learn to forgive people, Lloyd."

"I forgive people." In all honesty, it depends on the person's personality and what they did to me.

"Really?" He still had that magnifying glass in front of my eye and with each passing moment, it was getting harder to look away from his enlargened face.

"Yes, really. Forgiveness is a breeze for me." I lied.

"Are you lying to me?"

"What? No! Would I lie to you knowing completely well you would still see through it?"