Hungry Pt 3

Yes, you read the last line of my previous entry correctly. I have been inside the Warehouse since Friday. Today is Sunday.

Okay, okay, the truth is I was at the warehouse until Sunday, but I'm out now.

So... what happened to me? How did 15 minutes in the warehouse turn into two days? Did I eat? Did I shower?

Well, to cut to the chase. I was attacked. It was the stranger from earlier. Was I surprised? Yes, but I was expecting it at some point. It'd be stranger if the stranger didn't try anything again.

Well, I was walking along the beach near the dock where Uncle Wu docks his boat, trying to stall for time and miss dinner completely. Soon enough, the sound of a phone ringing filled the quiet atmosphere.

"Yes..." I answered.

"Where are you? Your mother's here!" TDL said, his loud voice destroying my eardrums

"I'm on my way."

"Luh-Loyd, you said that the last two times I called you."

"I did..."

"Lloyd, should I pick you?" Uncle Wu said from the phone.

"Don't worry about it, uncle. I'll soon be there." I felt terrible for lying, but I couldn't bring myself to go home. I quickly ended the call and sighed.

After some time, I decided it was best I stopped acting like a chicken and went home. I reached to take my phone from my pocket, but (surprise) it was not there. It wasn't in my clothes pockets, hands, or the ground.

"I've found you!"

Now, that wasn't me happily rejoicing at having found my phone. That was the sound of a madman who'd been looking to kill me since morning.

"Can we not do this right now?" I asked. As freaked out as I was (since I had no windows/cliffs to jump off of), I acted like I didn't care that some random stranger wanted me dead.

"We don't have to do anything. You can sit still while I finish you off." The person standing in front only a moment ago suddenly appeared behind me, a sword in hand. If I hadn't dodged when I realized, I would be gone.

The stranger proceeded to attack me further. I continued dodging, but at some point, I reached my limit.

"It's only been thirty minutes, and you're already tired," He laughed.

"At least give me some credit," I responded out of breath.

Why haven't Uncle Wu and TDL called anymore? I wondered. I looked around the beach for any place to run to.

"There's no place to run to," The person said, laughing again. "Surrender now, and I'll kill you cleanly."

"Did I do something to you? Do I even know you? Why do you want to kill me?"

"Well, it's not you I don't like. It's your father. Killing you is one of my many methods to getting him to surrender."

"You're pretty much wasting your time. What father cares for a son he abandoned years ago? Moreso, isn't he dead?"

As I tried to stall for time, I continued to search for escape routes. The best I could think of was to run and never look back.

"Ha! Looks like you don't know much about your father."

No surprise there...

"What happened to your other methods?"

"This seemed likely to give faster results."

I settled on running. I sped off in the opposite direction as my attacker and didn't look back. That's not to say they didn't follow after. Whoever the person was, they were fast. Despite my uncle's training, I barely kept the distance between us.

Eventually, I found the warehouse and quickly ran into it.

Ring!! Ring!!

"Finally!"

"Lloyd, where are you?" Uncle Wu asked sternly.

"Uncle! I need help! Someone is chasing me and telling me they want to kill me!"

"What?!" TDL  said into the phone.

"I'm tired of running. Come and get me, please!"

"Where are you, Lloyd?"

"Inside your warehouse, hiding..." I was curled up under a desk in Uncle Wu's office.

"Okay, that's good. He won't be able to get in."

"Wait for us, Luh-Loyd!" The call ended. I hid in the dark, quiet, empty building, hoping not to be found.

And I was like that until Sunday. I didn't even notice the time had passed. The phone was nowhere to be seen as usual. Uncle Wu and TDL hadn't appeared like they said they would. I was hungry, and I kept dozing off.

It was like I was in a box. A box with no light, food, or water. At some point, I got curious and decided to leave. However, the door was jammed, and Uncle Wu's office lacked windows. I wasn't worried, though. I was in Uncle Wu's office. Talk about the safest place to be in Ninjago.

I'll have to cut this entry short. I think someone is at the door. Later!