This might be a Long Entry

As the title of this entry states, this might be a long entry. I'm no longer mad, it died out yesterday. I was mad but after what happened last night my anger dropped rapidly to sadness. 

You already know what happened to Micheal, Kai, and the others. Not too sure I told you about what happened to the others, so I'll write it later when I'm up to it.

After running away from the cafeteria, feeling both angry and upset, well mostly angry, I headed over to my house hoping uncle Wu wasn't around. Luckily, he wasn't so I decided to vent out in my journal while there. To be honest writing all that took till evening cause I was too angry to write properly. My uncle arrived home around six. I pretty sure he knew I was home with the sound of the vases in my room smashing on the ground.

I knew he was home but I pretended to myself he wasn't so I wouldn't have to worry about going out to meet him. He had brought home... a guest. I didn't know who it was at the time and I didn't care. I'd thought maybe it was one of his monk friends at the monastery staying to chat for a while. How I wish I was right.

Just before I had to abruptly conclude my last journal entry, I got a knock on the door. Already knowing it was my uncle, I had no choice but to answer.

"Lloyd there's someone I'd like you to meet." He said with a serious tone. Since he said it all serious like, I didn't want to meet this person. It could be the police for all I knew. It wouldn't be the first time.

"I'm not feeling up to it," I told him.

"Do not worry Lloyd, it's not officer Judy." I almost gagged at that name. Miss Judy is a police officer who specializes in people with my sort of case, whatever that is. They always send her over anytime I'm involved and let's just say she's not doing any better than the Sereni-tea my uncle gives me, which by the way does nothing for me.

"Is it Micheal's mom?"

"Did you get into another fight?"

I looked away. I had hoped he wouldn't bring it up so soon. I was still mad and in no mood to respond. Not like I was upset about how he emphasized on 'another' or the fact that he looked disappointed afterward. Either way...

"But you were in such a good mood this morning, considering it's your birthday."

"Yeah well, the school found out and I got mad at the people who spilled the beans."

"Lloyd you need to try to control your anger more. You can't keep blowing up at people for little things like this. You're sixteen now. Come," He held my wrist and led me down the hallway, "I must introduce you to someone but you must promise to keep your rage down."

Firstly, it wasn't little. I liked my birthday being what it was till now, a secret. I didn't think that correcting him would work out, so I just nodded. I decided to just wish it wasn't Kai or any of the five whose parents I was meeting. I think I would've fled the living room if I met them there.

"Koko, sorry to keep you waiting," My uncle said to a redhead middle-aged lady sitting at the dinner table.

"Hi," I waved, "I'm Lloyd. Are you a new therapist?" I did tell uncle Wu I was tired of the old one.

Okay, not the best thing to say upon introduction but I've led with it since I was thirteen and had over seventy percent of those questions right.

I heard my uncle chuckle to himself.

"What's so funny? Is she replacing Judy or what?" In my head, it was like- She's looks as old as Judy. Please let her be my new therapist. She looks really nice.