Hungry

It's the weekend, finally! Joking! It's the night before Monday! I'm so happy! (I don't want to return to school...)

Everything that happened on Thursday->

Uncle Wu and TDL resolved the issue with my teacher and my cheating. They agreed that since she's new, my uncles wouldn't take things out of hand (I'm not sure what it means, but it probably has something to do with TDL not punching her).

Also, I finally understand why everyone stares at me at school. It's funny but dumb at the same time. Since I've always covered my face and hair with my hood, few people knew what I looked like. Without my hoodie, they all think I'm a transfer. Seeing the way they look at me honestly feels like a movie.

I don't mind as long as everyone eventually gets used to it. I have to get used to it as well, unfortunately. There are no more hoodies for me. Uncle Wu confiscated them- something about it being time to get over my phase (Why, uncle?! Why!*crying noises*).

Sadly, Thursday was not as quiet as I would've liked.

Just one word. Micheal.

Sigh... when I graduate, I'll ask Uncle Wu if we could move to another city, far from that person.

Strangely, he had been behaving himself lately- no more putting me on his blog or taking pictures and videos of me. He's still an annoyingly rude stalker, however.

"Hey, Lloydo!!" This was at lunch. I was rushing to buy bottled water for TDL (I'm not sure why he didn't carry any) when Micheal called out my name. He was on the far side of the cafeteria, mind you.

"I don't think he heard me. Give me a minute. I'll be back." I don't know how I heard him, but this guy left his table and headed toward me. I noticed this and quickly paid for the water before walking away.

"Lloydster, wait up! It's your bud!" Micheal said, catching up to me. I quickly left the cafeteria building and left for the administrative building where my uncles were.

"I've got something to say, so hold up. Lloyd!" Micheal said as he stopped to catch his breath. For a football player, he's terrible at running. The cafeteria is not a big building, and it's not like I walk fast.

"What is it?" I asked, irritated and hoping no one heard the words that came out of his mouth.

"Not much."

"Not much? Why are you here then?" I stopped in my tracks and looked at Micheal in disbelief.

"Well... is it true?"

Micheal's eyes widened as if he were a toddler who had spotted the most delectable piece of candy. Suspicious...

"What are you trying to say?"

"About your parents being dead? I thought they up and left you."

I have to give it to Micheal. I was not expecting that.

"Is it a sensitive subject?" He continued.

-_-

It seems privacy is not a word in his dictionary.

"I guess it is. Did you ask your uncle about that stuff?"

"Yeah..."

"What did he say?"

"I don't remember... Let's talk later."

"You know this is important to me, right? You can't not remember."

"Look, I'm kind of in a hurry now. Let's talk about this another time."

I continued on my way but paused at Micheal's next question.