one

firerose is live!
first ever bedwars!!!

"Hi loves! How are we all today?" the redhead spoke as she removed her starting soon image. It was a fan art of her in the middle of a field on a computer. She had found it when she first started streaming and absolutely adored it. It reminded her of a field close to her house. Rose didn't quite live in a neighborhood, her closest neighbor was a mile away. She didn't quite mind it all the time, it was beautiful, much more quiet than the city. Rose liked quiet. Of course it couldn't get too quiet because her younger brother, Max. Max was the main source of Rose's headaches to say the least, but she loved him.

The chat slowly went by as they told her how they were.

"I'm glad to see most of us are well. I got amazing sleep last night until my brother stomped into my room. And yes! We are playing bedwars! I've never played before so give me tips okay chat?" She was reading her chat and smiled as she logged into the server. "So I've played one game of bedwars and I didn't like it, it's very stressful and I don't know any tactics." She glanced at her chat for tips as she jumped around the waiting room. A few have some helpful tips, but many were just happy with the stream.

"I know guys, it's been a while since I streamed, but our wifi kind of sucks sometimes. I live in the middle of nowhere." She laughed lightly as the game started.

~

"Shoot. You guys, I suck so bad." She said as she fell into the void. "Let's just go back to building a bee house." She switched screens so that she face cam was the whole stream as she changed the title to finishing my bee house!

"Oh chat, you'll find this funny I think, yesterday, since our wifi was still down, my brother begged me to come down to the stream and see his little fort he had made. It was cute and all, but then he goes to show me his pie shop. I'm like okay, pies... mud pies... imaginary pies... HE HAD CARRIED COW PIES FROM A QUARTER MILE AWAY!!" She started laughing with her chat, "He's 6 you guys don't worry. I told him off and made sure not to play in cow poop again."

rosemybeloved gifted 5 tier one subs
brother reveal??

"What?! Thank you rosemybeloved for the five gifted! Uhm, I think he's sleeping right now, but another time!"

She was working on finishing up her bee house when she glanced over at her chat it was moving fast.

"Hey chat what's going on?" She asked, confused. She looked at the viewer count to see 7,000 more viewers than usual.

"Holy- what just happened?" She glanced around and saw her mods had changed to sub-mode only. Her poor mods.

7,148 raid from tubbo_

"Oh my, well thank you tubbo? Did I say it right? Thank you!"

Tubbo_ gifted 10 tier 1 subs
Hi! I like your bee house:]

"Thank you tubbo for the 10 tier ones what the heck?" After a few minutes of trying to deal with the mass amount of new viewers and followers, Rose decided to end the stream. "You guys I'm sorry I didn't get to play much, my computer isn't the newest and my wifi is crap. I'll try and stream tomorrow and I'll be more prepared! In the meant my Instagram and Twitter is firerose if you wanna follow me! Thank you guys so much again, what the heck.

tubbolive started following you!