twenty

"Tubbo what do you think he's getting for me?" The girl asked her friend. They were on FaceTime and her birthday was tomorrow.

"I don't know man, is my present there? I think it's supposed to be there today."

"Oh! The mail should be here soon!" They chatted a bit until the mail came, Rose running down to get her package. Propping her phone up she began opening it excitedly.

"Toby!" She gasped pulling a stuffed Minecraft bee out and pouting. "This is adorable!"

"There's more!" Sure enough there was a painting a fan had done of the two of them in the bee house smiling as well as his favorite uk candies and snacks.

"Tubs, you're the best."

"Wish I was there with you though. I can't wait to meet you Rose."

"I know tubs, one day okay?"

"For sure. I have to go now, but happy early birthday. I'll still call you on your birthday, don't worry."

"Okay!" She smiled, " see ya." And they hung up. She was so thankful for him. He was really one of the sweetest people alive. Sure he had his moments when he was an annoying teenage boy, but she loved him like a second brother. And he had introduced her to Tommy. She dialed the blonde boy, who answered quickly, seeming busy as he was rummaging around in his room.

"You busy?"

"A little but I can talk."

"Oh I don't wanna bother you Tommy-"

"You're not bothering me Rose, I can call you in a bit if you just want to hang out on the phone? Unless you had something else? I'm not telling you what your present is."

"Nah, just call me when you're done." The boy grinned and said he would before hanging up.

She was at the dinner table when he called her back.

"It's Tommy, can I answer?" Her dad nodded and she answered.

"Hey I'm with dad and Max right now."

"Hello big dad and Max!"

"Tommy!" Max cheered, causing the rest to chuckle at the small boy's love for him.

"Rose," Tommy sang, "it's your birthday over here! You'd be 18 already if you were here!"

The girl frowned, "Too bad I'm not. Oh well, at least I'm not in dirty old London."

"Oi! It's great here, mostly because of me and the queen, but it's great!"

"I'm sure Tommy, here you can come watch me clean the kitchen." She stood up and cleared her plate and started cleaning up as they continued talking about London and other things.

"Oh by the way flower, we have to leave by 9 to go get your present tomorrow." Her dad winked at her face phone, the blonde grinning from ear to ear.

"Ugh, at least I'll find out tomorrow, unless you want to tell me now?"

"Nope! You can find out tomorrow."

"I hate you both."

"Sure you do." They said in unison, causing them to laugh as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm being bullied. You still love me more than Tommy right Max?"

"I love Tommy!"

"I hate it here."

~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!" The girl groaned, pulling her phone away from her ear at the loud noise.

"I was sleeping."

"Yeah and you're 18! You're as old as me know."

"Woo hoo"

"You don't sound very excited."

"I'm tired Tommy, thank you but I'll call you when I get up."

"Oh well I'll uhm, I'll call you a little later, I'll be out- shopping I think yeah. I'll call you!"

"But I want to be on call with you when I open your present."

"Ah don't worry about it, ask your dad to film it!"

"Fine. Bye." She hung up and immediately fell asleep again.