thirty

"How are you going to take me on a date in a town you don't even know?"

"Don't worry about it."

"You can't even drive us there."

He opened his mouth and then closed it, "Okay so it won't be the most perfect date, but you'll get over it."

"I'll get over it?" She laughed, "Tommy you don't get over-"

"Uh huh, here gimme the flash cards I'll help."

"You can't even pronounce-"

"Shhh, what's this?"

"Those are the lungs Tommy."

"Right."

~

"Let me play music woman, it's my date."

"You're not even driving us."

"You're so annoying."

~

"Tubbo, doesn't Tom look dapper?" Rose showed the brunette his best friend dressed in a button up and jeans.

"Dapper? What fuckin- Tubbo hang up we're on a date."

"Gross. Rose will you play Minecraft with me later?"

"Tubs," the girl laughed, "not today, tomorrow I will. Are you going to stream?"

"Yup!"

"Okay I'll find a way to shut this bitch up."

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up Tommy."

Tubbo laughed at them, he was happy for them, even if he missed Tommy and wished he could see Rose, "Bye Rose, bye Tommy." Rose said goodbye and hung up, looking up to a pouting Tommy.

"What?" She laughed taking a bite of her pasta.

"He interrupted our date and then you made fun of my outfit."

"I didn't make fun, you look nice Tommy."

"Would you even say hot?" He smirked, the girl choked abut on her food.

"You could say that."

~

Stomachs full of pasta and ice cream, the two swung their hands as they walked up and down the sidewalks talking. Somehow they never seemed to run out of things to talk about, from childhood stories, to hopes and dreams, from fears to bucket lists and friends to enemies. It didn't matter what they did, as long as they were together they would enjoy it.

"Rose can I ask you something?" Tommy asked after a moment of comfortable silence.

"You just did."

"I mean- ugh. Listen woman." He stoped walking and made her look at him. "I really really like you and you're really annoying but I want you to be my girlfriend."

"You just womaned me."

"I did." He nodded. "And I asked you to be my girlfriend."

"No you just said you want me to be, that's different. If you had asked me to be your girlfriend I would've known because I would've heard the question but you-" he shut her sass up by taking his free hand and sliding it to the side of her face and lifting her face to his.

"Annabelle Rose, will you please be my girlfriend?" He whispered sweetly, reminding Rose of all the butterflies in her stomach, pounding to get out. His face was dangerously close to hers, instinctually she glanced at his lips and back to his eyes.

"If it means you'll finally fucking kiss me then okay."

In response the blonde simply smiled and pressed his lips to hers. Finally. He felt as if he had been waiting forever to kiss her and it was more than he could've imagined. She smiled back into the kiss. It wasn't long until the pulled away, grinning wide, cheeks red and happiness radiating off them.

Turning quickly Rose skipped off, pulling Tommy along as he laughed.

//
I don't like this chapter as much as I thought I would, but happy Thursday