fifty eight

Rose and Tommy were laying on his bed, her head on his chest as they scrolled through Twitter giggling at the hysteria of them revealing they were together.

"Look look at this one."

user1 | @user1
Tommy was really commenting on all Rose's posts with 'friend' pretending to not know it's him

"That was always funny honestly."

Rose gasped, "We should stream!"

Getting up she sat in his chair as he reluctantly set his stream up, leaning over her.

tommyinnit is live!
Woman pog

"What is up boys! I'm here with a woman-"

"Stop calling me woman!"

"Well you're my woman." He smiled at her making her roll her eyes.

"Chat do not awe at that! Chat no!" She groaned and dropped her head onto the table. "Ow." Tommy laughed loudly.

"You okay?" He reached to pat her head and she hit his hand away.

"Go away." She whined, pushing his arm off his desk. He moved to grab another chair as someone began calling him through discord. "Wilburs calling! Hi Wilbur!" She smiled as she answered the call.

"Hello Rose, Hi Tommy."

"Fuck off Will."

"I don't think I will actually. I think that your stream would love to know about your first date."

"Oh yeah! It was fun," Rose started, "we went to this Italian-"

"No no, you know I mean your first date."

"Oh," she looked to Tommy.

"I hate my life, go ahead tell them."

"Well it is kinda funny-" the blonde shook his head, "so Tommy and I are just eating breakfast and all of the sudden he asks if I want to go on a date. I honestly didn't realize he liked me like that so I was so confused, and I had just woken up, but then he got all scared and wouldn't let me get another word in-"

"I was not scared-"

"It's okay big man, so then he ran off and after a lot of thinking I kinda just asked my dad and Max to watch a movie in my dads room and made Tommy and I a little picnic. And then long story short he asked me on a date again but yeah." She looked at Tommy who was scowling a bit. "Tommy do you wanna tell them about our real first date?"

"No."

"C'mon, stop pouting."

"I'm not- whatever. We went to an Italian place in her town and.." he told them the story, leaving out the part about her moms grave. "And then we went home."

"You forgot the part where you asked me to be your girlfriend stupid." Chat freaked over this simple fact, thinking it was adorable.

"Right, I asked her to be my girlfriend and then we went home."

"What was your favorite date?" She read out a question she saw in the chat, "Well I think that one because it had the most sentimental value, but he just took me on a date around London the other day and it was so much fun, mostly because I was sightseeing with a stupid boy who only wanted to talk about the queen." He rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You're so dumb."

"Mhmm, tell that to my test scores."

They were happy, there were no secrets, they didn't have to hide, they were in love and nothing could hurt that.