fifty three

"Rose?" Tommy smiled as he got up from his gaming chair to sit cross legged in front of her on his bed.

"Yes?" She looked up from her phone

"Do you want to go on a date? With me."

"Mmm, I'll think about it." She smirked, going back to her phone. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Tommy pouting. After a moment she turns back to him. "I thought about it." He perked up, "I'd rather just take a nap."

"Oh," he frowned, "right. Yeah naps are good."

"I'm kidding Tommy, of course I want to. Where do you want to go?"

"I hate you. I just wanted to take you to dinner and a walk."

"That sounds lovely."

"Yeah I know. And you almost didn't want to go."

"I was joking Tommy!" He mocked her as she hit his arm.  He hit her back playfully, so her only response was to grab the pillow from behind her and hit him as hard as she could. He let out a laugh as he dove for her waist, knocking her back, an eruption of giggles burst from her as he tickled her sides.

"Tommy!" She laughed pushing him away to no avail. "Tommy stop!" She continued laughing as he slowed his hands, a smile plastered on his face as he hovered over the girl. She breathed deeply, catching her breath with a smile. "Hey."

"Hello." She moved her arms around his neck, her eyes moving across his face. His hair was a bit messed up from the rough playing, his cheeks light pink from the warmth, he looked so pretty. So she told him.

"You're pretty." His cheeks turned a darker red at the compliment.

"Shut up."

She shook her head, "you are prettyinnit."

"You sound stupid."

She hummed in response, "Really?" She stared at his lips and back up to his eyes.

"Yeah, but I love you anyways." His said quietly, slowly moving to kiss her.

"Simp." She muttered with a smirk. His eyes turned from adoring to scowling and he moved away.

"Fine, no kiss for you." He stood up with a whine from the girl.

"I was joking! Tommy." She dragged out his name as he went back to his computer. She followed he and stood in front of him, blocking his computer. He smiled up at her.

"Hello my love."

"Shut it and kiss me."

"Dare I say... simp?"

"At least I can admit it."

"So you are a simp."

"Yes yes we know this."

"Tweet it." His grin was wide and she raised her eyebrows.

"Fine." She pulled out her phone and sent a simple tweet.

rosie:) | @firerose
I'm a simp

Tommy felt the notification buzz on his phone and placing his hands on the back of her thighs he pulled her closer, her legs hitting the front of his chair. Smiling she placed her hands on the back of his neck, looking down at the grinning boy.

"You can kiss me now." He stated cheerily. She rolled her eyes but removed the distance between their lips.