three

firerose is live!
i have a friend??

"Hey loves! Yes! The title is right, I have a friend joining me today!" The starting soon screen was replaced with a smiling girl. Her wavy red hair draped over her white knit sweater. "I think we're going to play some Minecraft, chat a bit, thank you for all the follows and subs! Holy cow you guys are crazy!" Her smile glowed on her face as she answered the discord call.

"Hello?" a soft British voice spoke through her headphones and she gasped.

"You're British!?" he laughed a yeah, "This sounds stupid but I've never met a British person," she laughed lightly, "I don't get out much."

"Well thank you?" he sounded amused.

"My first friend is a Brit!" She cheered making him laugh, "Okay Tubbo, what are we playing?"

"Do you know how to play chess?"

"Chess?"

"Yes, that is what I said."

She grinned "I play it with my dad all the time."

~

"I hate this, why do you keep winning?" Rose giggled at him losing once again.

"Sorry, I'll let you win this time."

"No! I don't want you to let me win."

"So you want to lose again?"

"Fuck you!"

He laughed, making Rose pause slightly, "Tubbo," she whined, "Don't curse on my stream." she told him with a smile, not really mad at him.

"Oh! I'm sorry-"

"It's okay," she giggled, "you didn't know. Want to help build a mushroom village instead?"

"Build a mushroom village?"

"Mhmm! So we can chat with the viewers, especially the new ones."

"Sure!"

"I'll send you the ip."

~

"I live in North Carolina, in the middle of nowhere."

"Do you know Karl?"

"No Tubbo, I don't know a random guy who probably lives in my state." She rolled her eyes, finishing a mushroom house.

"He's a streamer, he lives in North Carolina too!"

"Oh! That's cool."

"Hold on, I'm getting another call. I'll be right back." he mutes and Rose starts talking with her stream.

"I feel like I live under a rock chat." She laughs as she begins a small house in her village. She see's Tubbo's character jumping around in circles and she laughs. Theres a knock at her door.

"I'm streaming!"

"Rosie!"

"Oh, Max, c'mere." he comes over from the door grinning and she lifts him onto her lap. "Chat this is Max, Max say hi!"

"To who?"

"Never mind, what's up dude?"

"I just wanted to say hi."

"Hi!"

"Hi!" he giggled making her laugh with him. The chat filled with hi's and awes for Max and questions but she couldn't see well with Max squirming around.

"How about you go bother dad for some ice cream before bed?"

"Ice cream!" He jumped off her lap and ran out, leaving the door open.

"One sec chat, I have to close the door." quickly shutting the door she put her headphones back on.

"Where'd she go chat- oh hey!"

"You literally came back as soon as I step away for a second."

"Yeah," he drags the word out, "my friend wanted me to stream with him."

"You can go if you want!"

"No!" he shouts, "Sorry, I'm having fun!" Rose's heart warmed knowing he too was having fun with her.

"Me too, but we can stream again later if you want? I'm probably going to end soon anyways."

"Are you sure Rosie?" she nods her head vigorously knowing he has her stream up.

"If you send me the link I'll watch it as I get ready for bed."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Tubbo!"

He left the call and she focused back to the chat. "Hey guys, before I end I'll chat you you a bit, sound good? That was really fun, Tubbo's so sweet. My boundaries? Uhm, I'm a minor so no weird stuff, shipping is okay with me I guess if the other person is as well. Why does Max have brown hair if I have red? Well both my parents have a recessive red hair gene, but had brown hair so if you know anything about Biology then yeah. Rubbo?" she laughed lightly, "You guys, we're just friends, I met him yesterday. Calm down a little. Alright I think that's all for today, I'll seen you guys soon! Take care of yourselves chat, bye!" she ended the stream and let out a breath. She went through the process of shutting her computer down and headed downstairs to see Max sitting at the counter with ice cream covering his mouth. He grinned at her as she walked past him into the living room where her dad was.

"Hi dad." she said moving to go sit next to him on the couch as he watched golf. He leaned her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey flower, how was the stream."

"Great! Tubbo was so nice, we had fun."

"Tubbo, a boy?" he raised his eyebrows making her roll her eyes.

"A friend dad."

"Mkay, you better tell me if there's anything going on with any boy."

"I know dad-" they were interrupted by a happy screech in the kitchen.

"You're responsible for putting him to bed."

"I know." she grinned. Her phone buzzed and when she checked it she saw it was a message from Tubbo with the link to his friends stream. She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. "C'mon Maxy, lets go take a bath huh."

"No bath!"

"Max." She said sternly. He giggled and ran up stairs. "I'll get him to bed if you clean his mess." She yelled into the living room. She heard her dad chuckle and agree before she bounded up the stairs after her brother.

~

rosie:)
tubbooooo
your friend swears a lot:/

Tubbo
i know sorry i forgot to tell you

rosie:)
its okay ahahah, i just opened it in front of my
little brother and had to close out very quickly.

Tubbo
oh no i'm really sorry rose

rosie:)
you don't have to keep apologizing!
i'm off to bed now though
shouldn't you be going to sleep? its
like, 2 am!
Tubbo its 2 am!!!!

Tubbo
shhhhhhhh