twenty seven

Even though it was an accident, from that night on, the two continued to sleep in Rose's bed, claiming it the best sleep the ever got.

Rose, dedicated to her work, began to spend a few hours everyday in the morning studying, while Tommy would explore a bit, usually with Max, but sometimes alone. He loved it. He claimed it was nothing like actual America, making Rose laugh.

One day she finished early and went out to find him. He was simply laying in the field reading.

"What're you reading?" He yelped, jumping a bit.

"Jesus! You scared me bitch!"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his book, reading the cover she smiled, "Anne of Green Gables?"

"Yeah, well- uh you know- I found it on your bookshelf and you- your mum- your name- uh-"

She handed the book back to him, "Didn't know you could read honestly." He mumbled for her to fuck off as she lay on the grass next to him.

"I'm really glad you're here Tom."

"Tom."

"It's your name innit?"

"Innit?! You sound like me bitch."

"I do not."

"You do."

"Well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but you sound more american now."

"I do not! You're lying!"

"I don't lie."

"Fuck off." He whined pushing her and earning a giggle. "I'll go home ya know."

"No you won't, you love it here." The boy glanced at the girl, her face to the sky.

"Yeah, I do."

~

firerose

firerose caught friend reading, didn't know he did that

-
firerose ALSO STREAM TONIGHT IM SO SORRY
user1 who. is. "friend"???
firerose @user1 my friend😁
user2 STREAM TONIGHT YAYAYAYAY
user3 I missed ur streams 😩
user4 what book???