nineteen

rosie:) | @firerose
Tommyinnit /neg
|
Tommy | @tommyinnit
HEY JUST BECAUSE WE WONT TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT
|
rosie:) | @firerose
So you're going to make me cry? Ok! Everyone, Tommy makes girls cry
|
Tubbo | @tubbolive
I don't even know😱

|
user1 | @user1
Wait if tubbo doesn't know who else does🤨

|
user2 | @user2
WAIT UR BDAY IS NEXT WEEK

|
user3 | @user3
Tommy, Rose and Tubbo are my favorite trio and they're nothing alike 😭

~

"Tommy," she whined as the two sat in a vc, "just tell me!" There was a noise as someone else joined the vc

"Tommy tell me what her present is, I wanna know."

"No, if I tell you Tubbo, you'll tell her! You're clingier to her than me!"

"I'm not clingy!"

"It's okay Tubs, I love it."

"Huh?"

"Tommy why can't I know? My dad knows!"

"I had to ask him if it was a good present for you! I wanted to make sure it was perfect. And he's going to give it to you so."

"Ugh, you annoy me."

"I know." She couldn't see him, but she knew he was smirking.

"Tubbo do you want to stream tomorrow?"

"Wait actually yeah, I wanted to see if you were free."

"I am as long as Tommy's not there."

"OI!"

Tubbo laughed lightly, "Sure Rose, 9pm for me?"

"Sounds good."

"I'm joining you guys."

"Nope, we're playing on just my and Tubbos world, it's for people who don't know about my birthday present."

"Oh I did send you a gift though-"

"That's ok, I can't wait for it Tubs."

"I feel like I'm being bullied." Tommy pouted.

"You are."

~

"Hey Tubs, can you grab some honey so we can make honey blocks?"

"Sure! Chat this is the bee house that made us friends." There was the sound of someone joining the vc.

"Aye Tubbo, ya know Rose has bees, did she tell you that?"

"What? Really?!"

"I thought I told you Tubs."

"And she has a cow, and chickens!"

"Well now that you say that, she did say she lives on a farm-"

"WHEN DID SHE- you guys are stupid."

"You're just jealous Tommy. Jealousinnit? Chat trend jealousinnit."

"Nonononononono chat don't listen to the ginger, what does she know? Trend annoyingrose."

"That just sounds stupid."

"You sound stupid."

"At least I'm passing my classes."

"You're homeschooled!"

"You're- one sec, hey Max!"

"Max? Big man?"

"Shush Tommy."

Tubbo typed into his Minecraft chat deffo ferting and deleted it as if it was a secret a message to his chat.

"Tommy's there?" Tubbos chat could hear a faint voice, that many of them recognized as Max, all of them getting excited for Max content. "I wanna say hi to Tommy!"

"Alright, c'mere." He climbed onto her lap as she put the headphones over his curls. "Don't say anything bad Tommy."

"Hey big man, she can't hear me right?"

"Right!"

"Say this word after me okay, and then blame her for teaching you it."

"Tommy I don't think-"

"Shush Tubbo, ready Max?"

"Yup!"

"Fuck."

"Fuck!"

"MAX!" She pulled the headphones off, plopping them on her own head, "TOMMY! Why did you-" her words were drowned out by the laughs of Tommy and Max. "Max don't say that word again, it's a bad word-"

"Fuck!"

"Max!"

"Rose?" The door opened further as her dad appeared because of all the yelling. She quickly muted. "What's going on?"

"Fuck!"

"Max- dad I swear it was Tommy!"

"No, you said it."

"No I didn't! Dad you know-"

"Rose, you know we don't curse, and Max, that's a mean word, we don't say mean words okay bud?" He nods, and throws a mischievous smirk at his sister as he leaves.

"Tommy I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you." She say as she unmutes, receiving laughs from both boys. "Now I'm being bullied, I'm going to bed idiots. Bye Tubbos chat." And she left before they could protest. She sent them a quick text telling them they were actually fine and that she was over reacting for the bit, just so they knew she wasn't actually upset.

neopolitan

rosie 🥀
Also boys I'm pooped I'm going to
bed early tonight, I'll ttyl

tubs 🛁
Awww ok:(
Sleep good Rose!!

tommy
Ur poop?
Poop
Big Poo
Night rose!!!!

//
EDIT: i changed their trio name!! The other one sucked so bad but it was the only thing i could think of, but if you don't know what Neapolitan ice cream is, its chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream. Their hair colors, not much better but yeah.

Love yall!!