thirty five

"Tubbo!"

"Rose!"

"How are you Tubs?"

"I'm well how are you Rose?"

"Magnificent." She smiled over to where Tommy was sitting.

"Anything to do with your friend?"

"Tubbo you're streaming." She laughed

"Exactly they love this. Tell us everything. We want to live victoriously through you."

"It's vicariously Tubs."

"Whatever, I'm sending you the ip."

"Alright, so I have a friend-" she noticed his chat speeding up as she joined the world he wanted to play on. "He- oh well he came to visit for a while and he asked me on a date about a week and a half after being here. Of course I said yes." She grinned, "it's actually really funny- one sec." Tommy was waving at her and signaling for her to not tell the embarrassing story. "Sorry I had to take care of something," she waved him away, "he actually, well I don't know how to tell this." She looked to him for an answer and he shrugged. "Well we went on two dates I guess. Tubbo actually FaceTimed me at dinner. Didn't he look great Tubs?"

"Oh so very." She smiled as she watched Tommy roll his eyes open his phone to message Tubbo a mean message.

"And we got ice cream and walked around and yeah." She read the chat as they tried guessing who it was, a few guessing Tommy. "Chat you don't know them."

"Yeah and don't try and find them, they'll show his face when they're ready. Remember boundaries chat." Tubbo added.

"Exactly thanks Tubs, anyways what are we doing?"

"I'm making a castle but I want your help."

"Sure!"

-

At some point, Tommy had left the room so he could join the call and chat with them.

"It's funny how the more Rose talks to us, the more she swears."

"That's not true!"

"You told me to fucking-"

"Hey Tommy!" She yelled before he could finish, "let's think before we say something stupid."

"Right, either way, you definitely curse more."

"I don't and you have no proof."

"No I agree with Tommy, you're also taking on a lot of his sayings, like oi."

"I- whatever just gang up on me, it's fine."

"Yeah yeah you know we love you Rose." Tubbo affirmed, "isn't that right Tommy."

"Huh? Oh- yeah."

"Tommy sounds like he needs to go to sleep."

"Oi! You're not my mother!"

"Whatever idiot."

Rose and Tubbo continued to build his castle, talking with Tommy until Rose could barely keep her eyes open.

"Boys, I can't keep my eyes open I have to go to sleep. I'll talk later?"

"Okay! Thank you for helping me."

"Of course Tubbo. Bye. Bye Tommy."

"Bye Rose." He said in his annoying voice. She left the vc and turned her computer off. She climbed into bed trying to stay awake for when Tommy came in. She was on the brink of sleep when he came in quietly, slipping under her sheets.

"Sorry, I didn't want to make it seem obvious."

"You've left at the same time as me before." She mumbled, a bit annoyed it took him so long.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, snuggling his face into her neck. "If I had known you were going to be so grumpy I would've come sooner."

"Just shut up and sleep."

"Yes ma'am."  She turned to face him, disgust written on her face.

"What the fuck."

He simply laughed and kissed her nose, "Sleep woman."

And she was simply too tired to complain.