Special Chapter: Senri Sinclaire

Author's Note: This is a special chapter from Sinclaire Academy's first draft.

***

Special Chapter: Senri Sinclaire

Senri watched as Adrianna sleep beside him. He laughed at her open mouth, she turned to a deep sleeper and he didn't know why.

Adrianna moves slightly to nuzzle in his chest and he hugged her close.

After all these years he became so comfortable around her. She's his air now and without her hindi na niya alam kung paano pa mabuhay. He shook his head and lightly kissed her temple.

He loosened his hold when she started to move again. She turned her back to him and he played with her brown hair.

Senri's eyes widened when his Father entered the Mansion with a woman. The woman was holding a crying little girl, he got annoyed because of her loud holler. He was playing chess with one of his protectors and he needed to think, the crying little girl did not help.

The woman held the girl close and at that moment Senri's Mother, Selena, entered the room. She asked her husband what's wrong and he told her that he save the woman and her daughter from a rogue attack.

Senri turned still when he heard that. There was no such thing as Rogues in Rosehill, their home was heavily protected kaya siguro dito lang sa Hangrove niya narinig ito.

His Mother's eyes turned to the woman in pity. Kinausap ito ng mga magulang niya.

He knew it was a serious matter so he decided to clean up his chessboard and stand up. He gave it to one of the maids and turned to the stairs but went still when he noticed the little girl wasn't crying anymore.

He turned to look at her and was surprised when she was already looking at him. Her big doe chocolate brown eyes locked with his black ones.

Her head tilted to the right as if she was curious. Senri copied her and made a face. The little girl smiled slightly. Her cheeks were puffy and red and so was her nose. She looks cute, Senri thought.

He decided to stay. He sat on the stairs and watched.

The little girl's tear streamed face scrunched up and her eyes showed undeniable fear at what her mother said. Hindi iyon narinig ni Senri, the little girl started crying again.

Her eyes then fell to his cookie jar that was placed on the center table. Senri thought of an idea. He ran down the stairs and scooped the cookie jar, he took one out and offered it to the little girl who was watching his every move.

She stared at it but then flinched away and clutched her mother's shirt.

Selena's eyes fell to her son. She smiled when she saw what Senri was doing. She crouched down to his level and touched his cheeks.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Senri asked.

"Yes sweetheart, we've already contacted the lady's husband to pick them up"

Senri fiddled with his fingers. "Are the rogues still in Hangrove, Mama? Does that mean hindi na ulit kami pwedeng lumabas?"

There was a pang in Selena's chest when Senri's word sunk in. She smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Your Papa killed them all and the protectors are keeping a lookout" Senri turned to stare at her and she smiled again. "You were the one who asked to visit Hangrove and I will let my little prince enjoy his stay kaya hindi kita pagbabawalan lumabas but let's just rest for the night, all right?"