That's how it is | Enzo and Callie

(This is my favorite piece share ko lang 😂)

That's how it is

Callie slowly laid on the couch, hugging herself as she shivered. The thing is, the room wasn't even cold. Her teeth chattered, her muscles were sore, and to top it all of: she had skull breaking migraine. This is what happens after he's done with her. This is how it is.

She couldn't stop it. She couldn't control any of it. Her mind is shattered beyond repair and her body is trying so hard to fight it. Everything clashed inside of her - the old and new. Every part of her bled and glistened. Every piece of her belonged to Enzo Heath. This body is now only a vessel of the girl Callie once was. This is how it is.

Callie smiled bitterly and closed her eyes. Every being in this world would look down on her, even the goddess herself. Such a shame, a pureblood's sacred life wasted just like this.

There was a soft tap on Callie's cheek. When she didn't move a pair of arms slowly hauled her up. Then she was settled on Enzo's lap, head securely placed on the crook of his neck. She inhaled his scent like it was the only thing that would make her feel better. It didn't, but she liked to think it did. She liked to think that he stayed because he cared. She liked to think that they're not entangled with each other for messed up reasons. She liked to think that he'd love her this way. That he'd love her if she changed into someone he created.

She would put up with everything over and over again until she'd bend and break. She would change every part of herself to mirror everything he loved. She would simply throw her life away for a forlorn hope that he would love her back. Tragic, that's how it is.

Pitiful, that's what she is.