Letter: Yours forever

Dear Asher,

I don't see the need to write this letter when you're just in front of me anyway.

But as you said, this is an effective way for me to tell you about how feel without crying. So, here it goes...

You shouldn't have punched him and 'almost' drowned him. You could've killed him you know?

I appreciate what you did, but you got in trouble because of me again.

I know Aunt Erised was cool about it because she understood what happened but still, Asher Lars, you got in trouble. We talked about this right? You don't have to beat up people for me.

We both know he's a stupid twat kaya sana hindi mo na pinatulan. You're better than him.

But you punched him good though. Nasaktan parin siya n'on kahit na gumaling agad. I kind of wished na sana wala nalang yung fast healing thingy ninyong vampires para naman magdusa siya ng konti. Wish ko lang naman 'yon.

I guess they will all back off now because of what happened. They know what you can do for me and you're not all bluff. People won't mess with me anymore because of you.

We got each other's back, Ash. We're together from dusk till the break of dawn.

I don't say this often but I guess now is a great time...

I love you, Ash.

Thanks for protecting me. Thanks for being my best friend.

Yours forever,
Flame