Good Morning | Asher and Aria

Good Morning

It wouldn't go away.

"Are you excited? Ang tagal mo na silang hindi nakita." Aria's mom asked from the passenger seat.

Aria blinks back and answers a small, "yeah." but she wanted to take it back as soon as it left her lips. Was she excited? No, not in the slightest. Was she nervous? Yes, she is utterly nervous and it wouldn't go away. Gusto niyang itigil ang sasakyan o kaya lamunin nalang ng lupa. All they're going to do is visit her mom's best friend which sounds okay until she remembers that a certain someone spends his summers with the Heaths and they're always at the Sinclaire's house everyday. He is bound to be there.

Lumamig ang kamay ni Aria when she saw the Sinclaires already standing by their door waiting for the guests to arrive. Senri and Adrianna Sinclaire stood with happy smiles, Athena Sinclaire is waving from the distance, and Zeus Sinclaire looked like he had just woken up. The familiar face she hasn't seen in a while was not in sight. Hindi niya alam kung dapat ba siya maging masaya.

But then the moment Aria got out of the car, she was immediately tackled in a hug by Ezra Heath who appeared out of nowhere followed by her twin Enzo who just ruffled Aria's hair as a simple greeting. When Ezra had her fill, Aria was transferred to a different set of arms and very enthusiastic "Good morning, Aria! I missed you!" followed from none other than Asher Woodsen.

Aria stood still. It wouldn't go away, she thought. Her stupid crush wouldn't go away.