Morning shenanigans

Mason and Carly entered the Sinclaire Manor early on Saturday morning. The couple doesn't usually bother their friends at this early hour but Carly was having her mood swings because, as she growled at him, "Her hormones are acting up again". They fought over what they should eat for breakfast ending with Carly crying dahil gusto nito ng strawberries sa pancakes and (sadly) they were out of strawberries. Thus, they decided to head to Senri and Adri's place for breakfast. Damay damay lang 'to.

Mason prayed to Luna na sana may strawberries sila Senri. Or any product with strawberries. He'd go for anything just to settle the pregnant beast.

Binati sila ng katahimikan pag pasok. Senri and Adri usually give their household staff a weekend off kung nasa bahay rin lang naman ang dalawa. Guess today is one of those days.

"Sen's not up yet?" Carly's lips quivered at the silence. "What about my strawberries?"

Mason scratched his head. Senri is an early riser, ibang iba sa asawa nitong mahal na mahal ang kama. He's usually awake by the crack of dawn or he doesn't sleep at all.

"Baka gising na 'yon," he answered with a small smile para hindi na ulit ito umiyak. "Maybe he's in the kitchen or something."

Mason watched as Carly strutted to the kitchen, determined to get her strawberry fill.

Napa buntong hininga ulit siya bago ito sundan.

Mang bubulabog sila ng bahay just for god damn strawberries. He'd buy a ton at town square kung hindi lang mapilit si Carly. She doesn't want him out of her sight at sigurado siyang pag tapak palang niya sa labas ng bahay she'd burst out crying.

Carly stopped just a few feet outside the kitchen, scrunching her nose like she smelled something funny.

"What is it?" Mason's senses turned from mellow to high alert in just a matter of seconds. His Carly may be an emotional pregnant wreck and is a handful most of the time, he's still extremely protective over her.

Carly wouldn't react like that if there wasn't another presence in the house.

Instead of answering, Carly was in the  kitchen in the blink of an eye. Mason had to blink his just to make sure his wife did use vampire speed.

Tinakbo agad niya ang distansya nila and stood behind her, still on high alert.

"Ang baho mo."

Confused, Mason looked down at her and he realized hindi pala siya ang kausap nito.

Naka tingin ito kay Jake na naka upo sa high stool ng breakfast bar, comfortably munching on some cerial.

"Good morning to you too, Caroline." Jake gave Carly a closed mouth smile. "You look good, a little bigger since the last time I saw you but good."

Carly scowled but Mason did his duty to calm her by slowly rubbing her shoulders and shot Jake a hateful glare. "Insult the pregnant vampire, Jacob, why don't you."

Jake held up his hands in defense, not sorry at all. "Sabi niya mabaho ako eh."

Mason rolled his eyes and ushered Carly in. Agad itong nag hanap ng kanina pa nito iniiyakan.

Mason left her to it.

"Why are you here?" Tanong niya kay Jake.

Jake's solemn expression turned turned annoyed. "Rianne kicked me out," he grumbled.

"Anong ginagawa ng guest room at sofa, bro?"

Jake gave Mason a pointed look. "She kicked me out of the house"

"Ha!" Sigaw ni Carly na nakikinig pala sa kanila. "Buti nga sa'yo!"

She's grinning truimphly dahil sa kamalasan ni Jake at dahil naka hanap na ito ng isang tupperware puno ng strawberries.

Mason grinned too. Itatanong pa niya sana kung ano ang ginawa ni Jake para mapalayas ito nang pumasok ni Senri sa kitchen, wearing only sweatpants that hung low on his hips revealing the waistband of his boxers.

Kumunot agad ang noo nito nang makita sila. "Wala ba kayong mga bahay?"

The three's answer were wicked smiles.

"Late ka ata gumising ngayon," Carly said picking the leaves off her strawberry.

"I was uh," Senri hesitated, scratching the back of his neck. "Doing stuff..."

"He was doing Adri," Jake coughed under his breath.

Senri shot his cousin a glare before sighing. "Seriously guys what are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Carly snorted.

"We were out of strawberries," Mason amended. Senri nodded, understanding. Hindi naman kasi ito ang unang beses na ni-raid ni Carly ang kitchen ng Sinclaires.

Tinignan muli ni Senri si Jake. "Ikaw?"

"Rianne kicked me out"

Senri shook his head, smiling. "Sucks to be you."