From dusk till dawn | Asher and Flame

Here's a collection of drabbles (canon and non-canon) posted on my twitter account @niqueeloise!

From dusk till dawn

Flame didn't know when it started.

Dusk had only started falling when she heard a small thump on her bedroom window. She stared at it for a second, then another thump came followed by a little "psst!" from her best friend Asher who, she knew, should not be here right now because of the raging storm outside. Ayaw niya sana itong pag buksan dahil may pintuan naman kaya't masamang tingin agad ang bungad niya dito nang tumingin siya sa baba ng bintana. Asher answered with a cheeky grin, a peace sign, and a little "hehe" as he held on the umbrella tightly. Asher climbed in swiftly, he eliminates the water on him using his ability, and turns to jump Flame's bed with a little laugh then asked, "What should we do tonight?".

Flame didn't know when it started. They've always been like this. No matter what time of the day, be it rain or shine, they're always together. It's always been like this.

It was the break of dawn when Flame woke up. The cold room and silence is softly lulling her back to sleep but the small movement in front of her made her peer through half closed eyes. The sunlight hasn't seeped through the cracks of the curtains and yet Asher is already awake. Asher yawns, Flame yawns too. Asher stretched his limbs then sits up, glancing at the closed bedroom windows then to the mess they left on the floor last night when they decided to have an impromptu pillow fight just for the heck of it. Asher chuckled under his breath, he leaned down to look at Flame with a little smile and bright eyes then asked, "What should we do today?".

Flame didn't know when it started. All she knew is she didn't want it to end.