The Alpha's Heir

The Alpha's Heir

"And he wins again!" Pollux yelled in triumph as he raised Brix Scion's sweaty arm, declaring him the winner in today's battle.

Brix grinned when his pack mates cheered for him. Nawala na sa isip niya ang mga natamong sugat galing kay Kye.

Speaking of Kye, nakahiga parin ito at naghahabol ng hininga simula nang patumbahin niya ito.

Binawi ni Brix ang kamay niya kay Pollux and knelt next to his best friend, he slapped him on the chest with a laugh. "Get up! Wag mong sabihing iiyakan mo na naman ako dahil natalo na naman kita"

Kye shot him a deadly glare. "Hindi ako umiyak."

"Ganyan naman ang press release mo palagi," Mina, Kye's sister speaks up. "It's okay if you cry, we won't judge."

Brix laughs again. Si Mina talaga ang palaging kakampi niya pagdating sa pang bu-bully kay Kye.

Kye grumbles out a curse before ignoring Brix's offered hand at tumayo na ito mag-isa.

"Don't be a sore loser," asar dito ni Brix.

"Don't be a sore loser," Kye mimics, making a sour face.

"Alam niyo, ngayon palang natatakot na ko sa kahihinatnan ng pack natin kapag kayong dalawa na ang namuno." Mina snottily says with her hands on her hips. "You're too immature to be leaders"

Did Brix mention Kye is going to be his Beta?

Well, Kye is going to be his right hand man in the near future and he sees nothing wrong about it. Kye is going to be one awesome Beta an Alpha could ever have, kung hindi lang titignan ang pagka immature nito minsan tuwing natatalo. Pikon kasi ito.

"Oh come on pup," Brix smirks as he said her hated nickname. "Don't be too hard on us."

"Oo nga," sabi naman ni Pollux, most of the crowd dissolved by now. Nagkakanya na naman ang mga ito dahil training time parin nila. "Magaling si Brix. Nakita mo naman. He was born to be a leader."

That's how it always is for Brix. No one looks down on him because he's the Alpha's son and the future leader of their pack.

"Winning fights doesn't prove leadership."

Well, everyone except for Mina.

He really couldn't blame the girl. Sabay silang lumaki and he's closer to her than any other female wolf here. Other female wolves are just simply close to him.

"Have faith in us," Brix was about to drape his sweaty arm over her shoulder but she swiftly retaliated with a kick on his stomach.

He doubled over in pain. Mina sure as hell can kick.

"Kayo naman ni Brix, Mina" Kye speaks up with a mischievous smirk. Isa lang ang ibig sabihin nito.

Whenever someone mentions Brix and Mina's name together, most of the time a fight follows.

Mina turns to her brother with a glare. "Ano?"

"Sabi ko kayo naman ni Brix mag one on one. What do you say?"

Mina rolls her eyes and that's the closest thing they get for her to saying yes. Para ngang mukhang offended pa ito na maka one on one si Brix.

Sanay na siya sa ganon. Mina has guts to stand up to anyone. And Brix literally means anyone. Kahit ang Dad niya na Alpha ngayon ng pack ay nalalaglag sa patibong ni Mina minsan.

She first had the upperhand catching Brix off guard with a roundhouse kick that hit him straight in the jaw. Unlike Kye, Mina's wolf strength matches her human form at alam nito kung saan mahina si Brix. And she also knows he wouldn't hit back hard dahil ilang beses pa man baliktarin ang mundo, babae pa rin ito. Hindi siya pinalaki ng Mom niya to hit a girl. Well, at least not too hard.

But damn her kick hurt.

Brix swiftly jumps back in form and grabs her by the waist, throwing her to the nearest tree.

A crowd is slowly gathering again, noticing a new fight has begun.

A pang of worry hit Brix when half of Mina's body hits a giant root and slams on the ground. Hindi ito gumagalaw.

"Shit" He might've thrown her too hard. Holy fuck. Things escalated quickly. His Dad is going to kill him after this.

Kulang nalang ang tunog ng crickets sa sobrang tahimik dahil lahat ay naka witness ng pag bagsak ni Mina.

"Mina?" Brix kneels next to her. He turns her body so they're facing each other. "Pup? You alright?"

As worry slowly starts rising, Mina chooses that moment to open her eyes. Her two black orbs had a wicked gleam in them and Brix realized he's been fooled again. Dammit!

"Of course I am Brixy boy," Mina grabs his arms and twists it behind his back. Sharp pain started shooting from it making Brix howl in pain.

"You never learn your lesson, Scion." Kye yelled from the other end of the field laughing his ass off while clapping like a retarded seal. Pollux was grinning too.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Mina applied pressure. Brix's face contorted in pain

"Cheating," he managed to grit out.

"Pollux didn't say the rules," she said from behind him. The tone of her voice was enough for him to know how much she's enjoying this.

Brix happens to lock eyes with one girl that looks worried while watching them. Kinindatan niya ito before telling Mina, "Thanks for giving me that idea."

He managed to outstrength Mina's grip at mukhang alam na nito ang mangyayari dahil tumakbo ito palayo.

Brix jumped and transformed in his wolf form in mid air, pinning Mina down.

His black wolf's massive paws pinned her shoulder's on the ground but she managed to get a hold on him.

She started squirming in annoyance, her nostrils flaring. Unti-unting niyang naramdaman ang pag baon ng humahaba nitong kuko nito sa fur niya hanggang sa masugatan na siya nito.

She growled in frustration because he kept her pinned to the ground.

When she tried to kick his gut using both of her feet, Brix opened his mouth and positioned it over her neck as though he's about to bite her. He growled, darting his eyes for Pollux for a second to call it quits. Baka kung ano pa ang magawa niya kay Mina kapag tumagal pa ang laban nilang ito. And vice versa.

He didn't want to admit it but he's scared shitless whenever Mina loses in a fight. Hahanap kasi ito ng paraan para maka bawi and her revenge plots are as wicked as her.

Nakakatakot mang talunin si Mina, hindi parin magpapatalo si Brix. He has a reputation to protect.

"Brix wins!" Pollux declares.

"No!" Mina spat at him.

"Give up pup" He told her through their pack link.

"Stop calling me that!" She deepened her claws on him.

"Feisty little pup, aren't you?"

Brix knew angering her more wouldn't do well for him but it starting to get funny.

Mina really doesn't know when to give up.

"Fight's over. Give up, Minnie" Lumapit na si Kye sa kanila. Halatang nag aalala na ito sa kapatid.

Mina's jaw hardened and after a few seconds she visibly relaxes and submits.

Nagpalakpakan ang lahat when Brix is declared as the winner again.

Still in his wolf form, he glanced at Mina. Naka tingin na ito sa kanya and it was safe to say his balls are in danger with the look she gave him.

She still had her claws out and it was stained with thick red liquid.

It was his blood.

She did the universal "You're dead" sign with her bloodied claw but Brix only smirked, not letting himself be fazed.

He is the Alpha's son after all. There's no way he's going to lose.