For her | Ezra and Aiden

For her

"Hey, I'm bored."

"Hi bored, I'm Aiden."

"Your jokes aren't funny." Ezra pouts. Aiden, who is busy on his work desk, has been ignoring her for the past two hours. He won't even look at her to avoid "distractions". Naging mabait naman siya and sat for about 15 minutes until she decided to rummage through his office just to find something to do, Aiden didn't seem to mind. Ezra finished arranging his bookshelf per title at ngayon wala na siyang magawa so she pulled a chair over to his desk and sat beside him. She has been peering over his work for 20 minutes now, Aiden didn't seem to mind.

"I'm bored." Ezra repeated, poking Aiden's arm. Wala man lang itong reaksyon. Ezra knew she's being pretty annoying right now, either he's got a solid attention span or he just loves her a lot. Maybe it's the latter.

Ezra's warm fingers crawled to Aiden's cheeks and there, she pokes him again. "Hey, I'm bored."

Aiden broke. He stopped, dropped his pen, and turned his head towards Ezra's finger. A single kiss dropped and lingered, then a question followed. "What do you want us to do?"

Ezra grinned. She won. It's not everyday that she demands his attention and when she does he'd drop everything for her, and again, he didn't seem to mind.