Moment

"Do you have to?"

I chuckled at my sister's question. She asked me that so many times kaya tinamad na akong sagutin siya, kahit ilang beses pa niya akong tanungin hindi magbabago ang sagot ko.

"Cain..." Carly whined, grabbing my left arm.

"You have Mason to keep you company," I snickered. The butterflies are still creeping me out hanggang ngayon, can't we just break this twin bond thing? Kinikilabutan na talaga ako. I already feared the day na magkakaroon ng boyfriend ang kapatid ko, and the day has come.

That was one of the reason why I'm leaving... I just had to get away.

Sa lahat nang nangyari, kailangan ko ng fresh air. And I need to visit a certain someone in debt in a certain country.

It's hard dahil iiwan ko ang kapatid ko but I know she can manage without me. All of them here can manage without me.

Carly has Mason, Adri has Senri, Rianne... well she has Jake but she's too stubborn to even talk to him ng maayos. I salute the guy for tolerating Rianne's attitude towards him. Celeste's gone, she left country before I did. I know she's still shaken up and she needs a vacation more than I do.

I'm going to miss half a year in Sinclaire Academy dahil sa pag alis kong ito.

I just can't suck it up anymore...

Seeing them together... hurts.

I was really planning to confess to Adri but I don't want to ruin their moment kaya siguro pag balik ko nalang, maybe someday... just not now.

I zip my luggage at hinarap na muli si Carly. Hindi pa naman talaga ngayon ang alis ko, sa isang linggo pa pero naghahanda na ako ngayon palang.

I sighed when I saw her on the verge of crying, again.

"Oh for the love of..." I ran a hand through my face in frustration. "I'm not going to die so stop crying!"

"But we almost died!" she snapped back, her tears freely falling now. "Tapos iiwan mo ako? Gago ka ba?"

"Maybe I am..."

"Gago you!" binato niya ako ng lotion na nakalagay sa night stand. "I hate you!"

"No you don't" I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again folks.

"Yes I do"

"You don't"

"I do"

"You don't"

"I---"

We we're cut off when the door opened. Lumiwanag naman ang ekspresyon ko nang makita kung sino iyong nag bukas.

Adri pokes her head in and pursed her lips, sinking the scene in. So cute.

"I really don't want to ruin the moment, pero baka mag beast mode si Mason pag nakitang umiiyak na naman si Carly" she grinned at the both of us.

"Kasi naman eh!" binato na ako ng unan ni Carly ngayon. "I need an acceptable reason kung bakit ka aalis! I won't take your 'I need a new atmosphere, Hangrove is suffocating me' answer! Sapakin kaya kita?!"

"Oo nga naman Cain, ang laki ng Hangrove pero bakit ma su-suffocate? Mabango naman kaming lahat ah." Napasimangot rin si Adri.

"Dinagdagan mo pa," I glared at her at nag peace sign lang siya sa'kin.

You don't know anything Walter.

"I just need to get away Carls," I turn to my sister again. "You of all people should know that"

"I won't have a sibling anymore," Carly sniffs. Lumapit naman ako para yakapin siya, her sadness is really eating me up.

"I'll be your sibling" Adri offered with a huge smile. I'm really thankful she's here, kahit na isa rin siya sa rason kung bakit ako lalayo.

I'm so close to breaking, I need to fix myself to be better. And for fuck's sake I almost died! That gave me a reality check na kailangan kong mag Carpe Diem! YOLO motherfuckers! And besides, babalik rin naman ako. Hindi ko naman iiwan silang lahat, Hangrove will always be my home.

"I'll be back," I assured her. "You have to put up with me for the rest of your life Caroline Woodsen, you can't get rid of me that easily" I kissed her forehead before wiping her tears away. Ang panget talaga umiyak nito.

"The same goes for you Adrianna!" I gave her a huge grin before winking. She stuck her tongue out at me in return.

/