Mother and Son

I wrote this four months ago and I completely forgot about it. Kung hindi pa ako nag basa ng old notes ko, hindi ko pa makikita.

Anyway, this isn't much but enjoy!

---

Mother and Son

Zeus distractedly tapped his pencil on his study desk, trying to do some of the shit load of homework their teachers left for this break before leaving pero hindi dito naka tuon ang isip niya.

Their break is approaching. Fast. He wants to take Seige out on a date but what he had in mind was simple. Maybe too simple. He needs more ideas dammit!

Kaya nag dadalawang isip siya.

It was after dinner at naihatid na niya si Aiane at Seige sa mga kwarto nito. Wala na siyang gagawin pa bukod sa homework na nasa harap niya ngayon.

Zeus needed to think but not for this.

Enzo and Asher were out of his choices to ask for help and Ezra will just give him hell again for snagging Seige away. Flame already left. Aiane's the only one left, he doesn't want to talk about this kind of stuff with his little sister.

That leaves him with one person who can understand his situation.

He grabs his phone and hoped she will answer.

He's pacing while waiting for her to pick up his call pero hindi ito sumasagot.

Inisip ni Zeus na umuwi saglit. Kaya naman niyang bumalik by midnight. Kailangan lang talaga niya ng second opinion sa plano niyang 'to. Or maybe new ideas. Basta kailangan niya ng tulong!

Zeus needs his Mama.

He doesn't want to fuck this up because it's for Seige.

Dammit.

The Goddess above will probably hit him with a random lighting strike for cursing so much for the past hour. He doesn't care.

Zeus had his jacket on and keys in hand a second later. He drove like a mad man to their manor, hoping she was still awake.

Hindi pa naman ganon ka late. Sana nga ay gising pa ito. He'd hate to wake her up.

Hindi na siya sa garage nag park. He got out of his car and ran inside.

Blake was hopping down the stairs nang dumaan siya. "Hey K-"

"Can't talk. Need Mama!"

Zeus pounded on her office hanggang sa bumukas ito but he was greeted by none other than Senri Sinclaire.

"Si Mama?"

"She -"

"What is it, Achill?" asked the woman Zeus wanted to see. She was seated on her swivel chair.

"I need you." He focused his eyes on her.

"May nangyari ba?" Concerned na tanong nito.

"Easy with the knocking, buddy." His Papa laughed, letting him in. "Iwan ko na kayo..."

"Wag mong pakainin ng matamis si Blake, Senri. Baka hindi siya makatulog ng maayos."

"Wala naman akong balak na gawin 'yon," blankong ekspresyon pa ang sagot ng Papa niya.

"You can't lie to me."

"Oo na po. Hindi na nga po."

"Nakasalubong ko siya. He's probably in the pantry right now..." Zeus trailed with a small smile, he suddenly feels light while hearing their pointless banter.

His info was followed by a pointed look from his Mama to his Papa.

Zeus heard his Papa curse under his breath before running out, yelling "Blake! Your Mama's onto us. Get out of there before she grounds you!"

"Parang dalawang bata talaga ang inaalagaan ko dito ngayon..." Zeus chuckled at what she said when they were finally.

"You love it."

"I do. I miss having all of you home." Sumimangot ito bigla.

Zeus reached to hug her. "We'll be home soon, Mama." Hinalikan pa niya ang noo nito.

"Pumunta ka lang ata dito para paiyakin ako," ungot nito. Zeus felt that she was on the verge of tears.

"I came here because I need your help." He looks down at her, smiling slightly. He feels a little embarrassed but what the heck, andito na siya. He won't go back to SA without a solid plan.

"Para saan? Don't tell me you still need help with your homework."

"Kaya ko na mag sagot ng homework ko mag isa. Mama naman!"

"Joke lang. About saan nga?"

Zeus sifted his hand through his hair. "I need ideas..."

"For what?"

"A date."

Instead of bombarding him with questions, lumiwanag ang mukha nito ang pinagdiskitahan ang pisngi like a true Mother would act after she finds out her son has a date. "Aww binata na ang panganay ko talaga!"

"Ma!" Zeus complained but he made no move to stop her.

She won't stop gushing over him kaya naisip nalang niyang mag tanong. "What's the most memorable thing Papa ever did to you?"

Ngumiti ito, looking like a dreamy teenager. "Sa tagal naming nag sama baka bukas pa tayo matapos kung sasabihin ko lahat."

Tumingala ito bigla at mukhang nag isip. "But he threw me out of a window once..."

"He did what?!"

"Hinagis niya ako palabas ng bintana," she repeats slowly. "Nasalo naman ako ni Cain."

"That's crazy" Zeus couldn't stop his laughter.

Hinagod nito bigla ang pisngi niya when his laughter died. Zeus prepared himself from whatever she's going to say. This is what he came for.

"First dates are always memorable, be it extravagant or not. But some girls don't like big surprises with outrageous gifts. Believe me when I say every girl secretly love doing those mundane stuff. If she cherishes those little things, she's a keeper."

Seige wasn't the girl who loves being the center of attention. And he recieves the reaction he wants from her with his simple advances. Seige wasn't hard to please either. Whatever he's going to do, gusto lang niya maging masaya ito sa huli.

Zeus thinks what his mother said will fit really well with his ideas...

Alam na niya kung ano ang dapat niyang gawin.

"Thanks, Ma." Zeus kissed her forehead and hugged her once more.

"You're always welcome, my little prince."