I'd be scared if I were you | Aiane and Enzo

Scratches of pencils and pens filled the common room, low whispers of questions would rise from time to time, followed by a grunt of complains for breaking the silence. This is how it is when exams are near. The white noise drowned in Aiane's ears as her eyes focused on the set of problems in front of her. Ilang minuto pa ang lumipas bago mabasag muli ang katahimikan, but this time is was different. There were gasps followed by an ear ringing silence, a shadow then loomed over Aiane's head. She looks up at her brother, raising a brow. "I was just checking on you, need any help?" Zeus answered.

Umiling lang si Aiane at sabay silang napatingin kung saan nakatuon ang atensyon ng iba. All eyes were on Enzo as he searched for a snack in the vending machine. Aiane cuts her stare short, turning back to her brother. Tinulak niya ito bahagya para paalisin because they disrupted everyone's study time. Another shadow appeared standing beside Aiane. Enzo hovers over her work book, then points at one question she solved. "You solved this one wrong."

Zeus chuckled and pulled Enzo back. "Just come by my room if you need help, Aiane."

"Aren't you scared of him?" asked Aiane's friend after everyone let out a collective sigh nang umalis ang dalawa, they obviously made other students nervous with their presence.

"Of who?"

"Enzo."

"Why would I be scared of him?" Aiane looks back at her set, eyes centered on the one she apparently got wrong.

Her friend leans in to whisper, "Because most of the time you don't know what he's thinking."

"I'd be scared if I were you." said another girl on their table.

Aiane almost wanted to agree. Almost. But she didn't miss the small smile Enzo gave her as he pointed out her error. It was fast, but not fast enough for the eyes of someone who always admired him.