We were something (don't you think so?) | Zeus and Flame

"Come on, I'll hold your hand."

Flame only grunted as a response, but she couldn't stay annoyed at Zeus for long when he's sporting that endearing smile. They are currently climbing up a hill, na medyo mahirap pala dahil madulas. It shouldn't be hard, Flame thought at first, she grew up in London after all. Kayang kaya niyang akyatin ito. Maling mali pa siya. Kaya ito si Zeus ngayon, patiently waiting for her to climb up.

They're going to watch the sunrise on top of Rosehill. It was the first thing Zeus wanted to do ngayong nagkasama ulit sila. He said her hometown is always so gloomy so she needed a little sun. It's just the two of them. Asher was still at his grandparents' place while the twins will arrive tomorrow. It's rare for them to have time alone kaya nag plano talaga si Zeus para sa araw na ito.

Zeus offered his hand again. Sige na tanggapin mo na.

Flame sighed and took his hand to hoist herself up. Zeus held her hand tight as he pulled her up, "Alam mo nakarating na sana tayo kung hinayaan mo lang akong buhatin ka."

"Kaya ko naman," was all Flame said.

"I know," Zeus answered with a sigh, sounding a little frustrated. "But it won't hurt if you let me do stuff for you."

Kaya ko naman, ang gustong sabihin ulit ni Flame but she held herself back when she gazed up at him. He was looking back at her with a hopeful smile, eyes shining brighter than the sun that was about to come up.

Flame averted her gaze, her cheeks heating up a little. Ah, that pretty face always gets me.

"You can hold my hand pagbaba natin mamaya." Flame mumbled. Mauuna na sana siya mag lakad pero hindi niya napansin na hindi pa pala bumibitaw si Zeus sa kamay niya.

"Nah," Zeus grinned, intertwining their fingers together. "I think I'll do it now."

Flame rolled her eyes, averting her eyes again. "Do whatever you want."

And that was his go signal to go all out. Flame was already looking ahead but all her attention was on him. On his little laugh and the soft kiss he left on her hand.