Me

I still couldn't get over Audrina's visit. Oo, sinabi kong kakalimutan ko siya pero hindi ngayon. Hindi ko pa kaya. My whole being just couldn't let her go...

Moving on doesn't happen in a snap. It takes time for everything to sink in, to realize what I've done, look back on whatever happened in between... it takes time to forget it all too.

I know I shouldn't nurture the feeling pero hindi ko mapigilan. Iyong mga sugat na akala ko ay nag hilom na, bumukas ulit.

"It's like you're a totally different person while you're here," Erised says in a whisper. "Why are you here, Cain?"

I found myself alone with Erised Blackwell again. Even in my dark moments, she's here. She continues to live her life while dragging me with her. I'm not complaining because she keeps me occupied and she's great company once you get pass her stubborness and attitude.

We avoided topics like my mood and why I'm here in London for the past two months, I guess now because we're literally close to each other we can't avoid it anymore. We were watching a movie earlier and didn't realize it was late kaya sinabi ni Gav dito ko nalang patulugin si Eris.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ang bilis lang siyang binigay ni Gavin sa'kin but she seems happy about it kasi ayaw niyang umuwi mag isa.

That's what I noticed from her the moment we met again.

Erised doesn't like doing things alone. Whenever she chooses to do stuff on her own, ibig sabihin may problema siya or something's bothering her. Hindi ko na kailangan gamitin ang ability ko to figure that out.

Since I'm a gentleman, I let her sleep on my bed at sa kabilang room nalang ako but she wouldn't let me leave so here we are, lying face to face on my bed, just a breath away from each other.

I didn't realize she was this close until she spoke.

"Why are you here?" She repeats.

"I'm here to forget," I found myself saying.

I felt the warm gush of breath escaped her lips as she asked again, "Are you forgetting whatever you're supposed to forget?"

"No..." No lies, Cain. "Ikaw, why are you here? You keep dragging me with you Eris. Baka akala mo hindi ko napapansin yon."

"Because I owe you for being my bridge to Senri."

"And you drag me with you because?"

"Because when I needed someone before, you were there for me. Now, I'm here for you"

That was moment I opened my eyes. Erised's bright blue ones were already staring at me.

"Why do you think I need you?"

"I just know"

"You don't need to return the favor. You didn't end up with him anyway."

Erised sighed. "I know that from the very start." Then she smiled. "Some things don't end up the way we want it to."

Hindi ako sumasagot.

We were silent for a few seconds bago siya mag salita ulit.

"Who are you and what have you done to Cain Woodsen?" She asked softly.

I closed my eyes again, but I felt the end of my lips slowly lifting up. I wanted to joke, blurt the witty answer that automatically pops in my mind but there was none.

This is one of the rare moment when I am left speechless.

Who am I and what have I done to Cain Woodsen?

The boy who felt like he lost everything is Cain Woodsen.

The boy who stupidly left everything behind is Cain Woodsen.

The boy who put everything else before himself is Cain Woodsen.

The boy who decided to finally give time for himself is Cain Woodsen.

The boy who keeps living with the memory of his lost love is Cain Woodsen.

The boy who've reached his breaking point is Cain Woodsen.

I want to let go of the happy go lucky guy for a moment and grasp this part of myself. No amor and no mask.

This is a part of me not even the world knows.

Whatever Erised is seeing right now is me.

The broken boy is me.