Whipped

"Why do you love making her cry?" Yna innocently asked.

That certain question haunted me.

Why do I love making Rianne Dilaurentis cry?

Seeing her tearing up and hating me gave me satisfaction. Her loud cry and wail made me laugh. I know I'm a bully, it's in my blood. Parehas lang kami ng pinsan ko. But hearing Rianne's loud holler brought a weird feeling in my chest. Ang pangit pakinggan pero ganon na yon.

To make her cry is my main goal when we were kids. That's why she hated me so much because I did bad things to her.

As we grow older, my pranks get crueler. I know she can handle it, she's a strong girl. Whenever I see her palagi siyang naka ngiti and then she'll end up frowning or crying for the rest of the day pagkatapos namin magtuos.

She had my cousin to keep her company para tumigil siya sa pag iyak. That's how loved she is.

"Hey Jacob," Cece nudged my side sabay turo sa babaeng kanina ko pa hinahanap. "There's Rianne!"

My forehead creased nang makita ko kung sino ang kasama niya.

"She's with Sen, I can't..."

Celeste laughed. "Since when did Senri scare you?"

"Since the day he threatened me"

What I said made Celeste laugh harder. "Threatened you? Talaga?"

"Not kidding," I snorted. "He said if I don't leave Rianne alone he'll..."

"He'll what?" Celeste turned to me with curious eyes.

"Forget it," I waved my hands to dismiss the topic.

Senri actually threatened me. Yep, he surely did. I will never forget that day. Stupid prick.

Honestly, his threat scared me but it won't stop me on torturing one of his princesses.

Carly scares me, she's a wild child when she's mad. While Audrina's too sweet to be my victim. So I chose Rianne.

I know what she's hiding under that beautiful and sweet exterior of hers. That's also part of the many reasons why I love riling her up.

"I want Ate Rianne!!" Yna cried while hitting my chest.

I watch Rianne run off with a smirk, didn't know my presence alone can make her run off.

Yna continuously hit my chest, bawling her eyes out, while yelling "I want Ate Rianne!"

I get annoyed with Yna on rare occasions, I guess this is a rare occasion. Hinawakan ko ang mga kamay ni Yna para hindi na niya ako mahampas. Grabe 'tong batang 'to! Ang liit liit pero kung makahampas parang bubutasin yung dibdib mo!

"Yna!"

Her eyes winded at my voice. Kasalanan ko bang lumayo si Rianne?! Wala pa nga akong ginagawa eh! Bukas pa yung schedule ng torture niya sa'kin!

"You made her go away!" Yna spat. Her eyes and nose were all red. Mom is so going to kill me when she sees Yna like this.

"I didn't do anything!" I argued before pointing at the open doors where Rianne ran off to. "She doesn't want to play with you so suck it up!"

"Jake! Wag mo namang pagsalitaan si Yna ng ganyan!"

Mabilis na inagaw sa'kin ni Aydee ang kapatid ko. Yna was sniffing away with how awful I am as a brother at pinapatahan naman siya ni Aydee. I rolled my eyes before storming away, Yna will invade my room later and sleep there like nothing happened anyway.

"Hey Jake!" Sinalubong ako ng high five ni Cain, kasunod niya si Senri.

"Before you accuse me of anything," I started, staring at my cousin. "I didn't do it, I swear."

"You really shouldn't make Riri cry," Cain frowned. "She might get sick with all the emotions, it's not good."

I know they're looking out for her, I do too. That's why I felt bad when she got sick.

Vampires rarely get sick, we only feel like crap when our body snaps dahil sa sobrang pagod. When we get sick, it's always connected with our emotions. Kaya ayaw akong papasukin ni Sen noong isang araw sa Mansion kasi ako daw yung dahilan kung bakit nagka sakit si Rianne.

"It's your fault," Celeste laughed before slapping the back of my head. "Don't even deny it, Sinclaire."

"I'm not denying it..." I muttered before picking up the hot chocolate she made. I really wish I have a bigger circle of friends at times like this, si Celeste lang kasi ang matatakbuhan ko at minsan wala pa siyang silbing kausap.

"You're so whipped"

"Not denying that either" I sighed before massaging my temple.

It's true. I'm so damn whipped.

The gut wrenching feeling was there again. My mind was clouded. I know I'm close to crossing the line, she might hate me to the core when we see each other again. Right now she doesn't because Senri is there to comfort her, pag nagkita ulit kami tsaka niya lang maaalala na may Jake Sinclaire pala sa mundo.

I watched her laugh while talking to Cain at the other end of the grand hall. A small smile touched my lips. Admiring Rianne Dilaurentis on a daily basis became my hobby, with all that's going on right now, hindi magbabago ang gawain kong 'to. I will always admire the girl I'm staring at right now.

She grew up to be a very beautiful lady like I expected, and she has a lot of admirers on her tail. I expected that too. Rianne deserved to be treated like a princess for how strong she was. She can rule my life anytime, and I'll rule hers if she allows me to.

I smirked when her eyes met mine, she glared at me before stalking off.

Hate is the only emotion I can get from her. It's not what I want but it's better than getting nothing at all.