Epilogue

A/N: The author got annoyed with past writing that showed the plot dragging and filler. 

Final Chapter:

In the end, do we all just wish beings like unicorns and vampires were real to the point we ignore reality? Is it okay to still believe and wish them to life? 

There's no right answer.

Everyone shall do what they want, choose what they want to do, and become what they want. It's what we are made to do.

---

'This was the hardest choice to make, but I can't just go with this anymore,' Daniel thought to himself.

The wooden polished table of the cafe was looking too perfect, it was annoying. His reflection was upon the wood, it sickened him, he wasn't perfect, he was terrible.

Yet he was human, normal to say the least.

Well besides having 2 bodies, he was very normal.

Sitting alone, just waiting until Jay came back from the bathroom and DG arrived.

Although there was some people ogling him, blushing and trying to sneak pictures he ignored them.

"He's perfect!"

Far from it.

"Is he single?"

Possibly in the near future? Depends how it works out.

Daniel sighed, he covered his face in his hands and let out a groan.

"Keep doing that and you'll get wrinkles really young," a voice said, Daniel snapped his head up to look into the lens of DG's sunglasses.

The other was wearing a black hoodie and the infamous sunglasses.

'He's handsome, I never really looked at DG, I was always intimidated by him,' Daniel thought to himself, observing DG's face while the other sat down across from him.

Some murmurs of disappointment from the onlookers but Daniel ignored them, they weren't relevant to the plot at the moment.

"Hi," Daniel said.

DG tilted his head to the side, slight confusion at the response. Daniel found that cute.

Before DG could say another word, Jay came back, drinks in hand before sitting beside Daniel.

Jay glanced at DG's direction from beneath his bangs, giving him a small nod in acknowledgment. The other did the same.

It was silent, Jay quietly placed Daniel's drink in front of him on the table.

"..."

"Why'd I call you two today to meet? Well..." Daniel started, he gulped, he could feel sweat on his palms.

He gripped his pants' legs tighter, the two were quiet. Being patient, waiting for his response.

'This isn't fair, you're both making me feel worst' Daniel thought, 'But, I can't keep being this wishy-washy person anymore.'

"I figured it out," Daniel said.

DG nodded while Jay's expression didn't change.

"DG..." Daniel started, DG didn't flinch.

"You're a d!ck...." Daniel started.

Jay choked on air, but he covered it up with a cough as DG sat there, impressed that Daniel said this. 

"I'm aware, but this d!ck also got inside you," DG bluntly replied, Daniel flushed red. Jay bristled at this remark, his arms crossed.

"You're always hiding something, you're always acting sketchy, you always insist I figure out everything myself," Daniel went on, DG nodding along- this was all the truth, he did do all this.