Plot twist

Chapter Soap: Plot Twist

A/N: This story is disturbing and confusing for some. Makes sense since the author is confusing af, along with referring to themselves in third person.

Jay couldn't believe what he saw when he opened the door.

'I'm back?' he thought as he took in the sight of his room, he walked around a bit to view the city from outside his window.

'I have to check on Daniel!' Jay thought once he noticed everything looked like it was in place.

Running out of his home and going down the elevator, he opened the door to view a sight of carnage and destruction.

The city that he viewed from his window, was destroyed completely. Cars turned over, buildings smashed, some pieces of concrete and trash scattered everywhere, bodies were sprawled everywhere they seemed deathly pale as if the blood was drained out of all of them.

Jay felt sick, he leaned over the building as he felt anxiety build-up in his chest.

He covered his mouth, feeling something wet.

He removed his hand to see blood, he looked down at his clothes to see the red liquid covering his clothes and arms, some even dripping down his hair.

'Monster, monster, monster.' voices of people echoed, some in pain, some in anger, some in sadness, not one voice of comfort.

'Daniel!' Jay thought as he chose to ignore the voices who screamed at him, to die, to rot in Hell, if he could forgive himself for what he did, no comfort and no love.

Jay ran.

He fell, he stumbled, he cut his arms on broken glass, pieces of wreckage tore at his clothes but he ignored the pain he was in.

It would heal fast.

It healed fast anyway, why was this different?

Jay made it to Daniel's house, he did stalk Daniel a bit to know where he lived.

The door was closed, it looked like the only place that was untouched.

Jay reached for the knob and pulled open the door.

He scanned the place inside, boxes stacked in one corner, a kitchen with darkened wood cabinets with a small stove and yellowing fridge.

The small bathroom with no decorations, simple and clean.

Jay stepped in further as he looked to where Daniel usually slept, he saw the bed that was made neatly.

But no Daniel.

Jay felt despair, he sunk to his knees and covered his eyes.

'Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...' Jay thought as the world faded to white, and he heard footsteps.

Jay looked up to see his imperfect reflection, staring down at him.

"You failed him." was all it said as Jay growled and lunged at him.

'I'll kill you!' Jay thought as he tackled the reflection down, and proceeded to strangle it.

The reflection grabbed at Jay's hands as it tried to pry it off its neck but Jay held on.

'It's your fault, it's your fault!' Jay thought as he felt tears run down his cheeks, 'Because of you... Daniel.... '

Box cutter.