Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 14: Dirty Little Secret

A/N: People still read this? I'm embarrassed.

Daniel shot straight up in his chubby body, his body covered in a cold sweat.

Thoughts raced around in his head, 'Jay spoke?! Jay sounded so evil, it's unlike him! But most importantly, how'd he know I have two bodies?!'

Daniel gripped his hair as he pulled it, not enough to rip the locks out but enough to feel the pain.

'I need to get my body back.' Daniel thought as he shuffled out of the bed and pulled on the nearest clothes he could find which happened to be the convenience store clothes.

Daniel began running towards the high school ignoring people looking at him with disgust.

Once he was at the school he snuck into the nurse office and looked to the spot where the bed was.

He looked and saw that it was empty.

'Where did Jay and my body go?!' Daniel thought as he looked around frantically.

A hand fell on Daniel's shoulder as he turned and saw Zack, Mira, and Zoe standing there.

"What're you doing here?" Zack asked though it wasn't in a mean way, more like a confused state.

"I'm looking for Daniel." Daniel said as Mira nodded and mentioned they were also checking on Daniel after classes.

Zoe seemed worried as she said, "I hope Danny is alright whereever he is!"

"But Jay's missing too!" Daniel exploded as the three looked confused at this.

"How'd you know Daniel was with Jay?" Mira asked suspiciously as Daniel felt nervous sweat come.

"O-oh he called me and said that he might come home late because he was taking Jay to the nurse!" Daniel lied, letting a sigh of relief out internally when he saw that the three believed him.

"Let's go look for them." Zack said as the four went out to search for them, running into Vasco and Jace who were checking in after not seeing Daniel for awhile and heard the rumors.

'I hope my other body is okay along with Jay.' Daniel thought.

----

Jay hissed as he hit his head against the brick wall.

He looked back at Daniel's unconscious body that was on his back as he continued walking to his house.

Jay had no idea how he got out of school nor the reason why Daniel was on his back knocked out, he just blinked and he was walking on the sidewalk with Daniel on his back and ignoring people staring at the two.

Jay could smell Daniel's blood running through his veins and his fangs beginning to grow long once more.

Sucking in a breath, Jay ran home to get suppressants and calm his bloodlust down.

----

"Where do you predict Jay and Daniel would go?" Mira asked as the group began walking around town.

"Probably Jay's house." Jace spoke as Daniel nodded.

"Yeah, they would." Daniel said as they walked to Jay's apartment led by Daniel.

Until Daniel felt his vision grow blurry and he passed out on the street, he could see Vasco, Zoe, Mira, Zack, and Jace's concerned faces as it all went black.