Shadow Kiss

A/N: Well there goes the plot, now the story is boring af now.

And after this chapter will be more Janiel and DGDaniel moments.

This story is worst than Twilight right? I'll assume you all said yes and are planning on burning me at the stake. 

I'll even provide you with the wood. Here. -drops a pile of wood-

Chapter 23: Shadow Kiss

"Filming in 5 minutes!" the director called to the crew.

Daniel finally got his phone and clothes back when he was brought back to the forest location by one of the staff before being whisked away into a trailer for changing his clothing that he got from Jay to the same outfit from yesterday.

Daniel texted Jay that he wouldn't be able to come to school until the filming for the movie was over, a simple 'Ok' from Jay was texted.

Duke was there at the set too, he was discussing editing some of the songs the sound director had approved of to fit the movie better.

Daniel had brought back the costume he had worn home but the crew refused to take it, saying they had enough spares of the same outfit.

Daniel looked over his script that he had left behind with the crew as the hairdresser fussed with his hair.

'So DG appears in this scene.......' Daniel read over the script silently while memorizing his lines and who speaks first.

Daniel stopped when he reached the scene after they were saved when a knock and call for Daniel to get on set came from Terrance.

Mochi was already on set, make-up artist quickly adding some last minute touch-ups before the camera would roll.

DG was standing there as the director showed an example of the CG wolves the editing crew had done all in one night, projecting them into the area.

'They look real.' Daniel thought, the fur even had their own individual strands if one were to examine closely

"Alright, we're filming get into positions!" the director called, Daniel and Mochi took positions at the cliff.

"Action." the director called.

The CG wolf lunged at Daniel and Mochi who let out surprised gasps for additional effects.

A whoosh and the CG wolf was projected to be held by it's jaws clamped together by DG.

'He does look like a vampire.' Daniel thought as he yelled out his line, "Jackson!"

The make-up artist had done well, touseling DG's hair to make it look unruly like bed-hair yet neat enough to pass as an everyday look. The fangs in his mouth reminded him of Jay's when he snarled at a pretend wolf.

"Reyn, That girl. Are you alright?" DG recited his line as he pretended to throw the wolf off the cliff.

Daniel tried his best not to flinch when DG walked over and cupped his face in his hands, looking him over.

'It's just a scene, just an act....' Daniel thought as he gasped out his line, "We're okay. This girl is Arabella, she's looking for her boyfriend, Edward,"

DG shifted his gaze to look at Mochi who nodded, following the script he narrowed his eyes at her seeming (in Daniel's eyes) to feign jealousy.

DG turned to look at Daniel once more, the red contacts he wore bore into Daniel's soul, "You sure you're not cheating on me with this girl?"

Mochi quickly input her line, "Cheating? Wait Reyn, this is your lover?"

Daniel nodded, following the script, before looking at DG in the eyes.