Dreams

A/N: I honestly just named the chapter after this song just because I didn't know how to title it....

                                                                                  Chapter 2: Dreams

Panting was the only thing heard in the darkened room as two bodies laid on the floor. One over the other, the one on top pinning the other to the white tiled floor that seemed to glow blue around them.

"Babe, just bite me." the one underneath him said, a smile was revealed by the pale blue moonlight.

Fangs were poking his tongue as he licked his lips, his need to drink was increasing with each passing second.

He was tempted , he really wanted to sink his teeth into that pale unmarred neck, and drink the blood and quench his thirst for a good while. Even though there was no opening in the skin that allowed the scent of blood to seep out, he could smell it.

And it smelled heavenly.

He could feel his mouth water as he unconsciously lowered his head closer to the offered neck, the person beneath him tilting their head more to the side to allow easier access for the other.

'NO!' a voice in his head called out, snapping the vampire out of his blood lust. He reeled back and off the other as he panted to stay in control of himself lest he would turn into a berserk blood sucking mindless drone.

"What's wrong?" the other's voice broke out to him as he gripped his bangs in his hands tightly, even though his eyes were hidden he knew they were glowing a deep red in blood lust.

He shook his head, he needed to stay in control-

His head was pulled onto the other's neck, his lips pressed against his neck.

"Bite me." the person said, the vampire's blood lust panting became stronger as he could feel the vein pulsing against his lips.

He couldn't hold back any longer, he opened his mouth and -

"JAY! WAKE UP!" a voice interrupted Jay's dream as he sat up straighter when he saw Daniel's worried face stare back at him.

Jay's eyes looked over his neck, suppressing his urge to lick his lips before he looked into Daniel's eyes beneath his bangs.

"..."

"Oh nothing's wrong, my roommate said you looked a bit sick last night, so I wanted to see if you're feeling alright today." Daniel spoke as Jay smiled, happy that both Daniels cared enough about his well being instead of just assuming he was fine.

"..."

"Oh I see you were stressed out from work and school? And you haven't been getting enough sleep because of it? Take it easy, Jay if you need help don't hesitate to ask for help from me. I'll do anything to help you." Daniel spoke with a bright smile as Jay felt something stir in his chest once he saw that smile.

'Anything? So you'd be willing to tilt your neck to one side, allowing me to bite your neck, and drain you of your life liquid until my thirst is quenched? No that's too cruel to do to someone as kind as you.' Jay thought as Daniel stared at him until Zoe popped up near them.

"Morning Danny! How'd you think of the book?" Zoe asked as she clung to one of Daniel's arms to his discomfort and causing Jay to frown at the scene before him.

"Oh! Still reading, I can tell why it's popular though." Daniel answered as Zoe proceeded to drag him away from Jay.

Daniel waved goodbye to Jay as Jay watched him off, he slipped his hand into his jacket pocket and popped open the tic-tac container.