I'm you!

Chapter 11: I'm you

Chubby Daniel and Jay worked in the store until it was the early morning, Chubby Daniel was tired but Jay showed no signs of tiredness.

Vasco had left a couple hours into the shift in order to get some rest before school while Jay stayed up all night helping Daniel restock along with learning how to work the register.

Chubby Daniel let out a yawn as he changed out of the borrowed uniform and back to his tracksuit.

He tossed the borrowed uniform into the dirty clothes pile while Jay took the uniform off but decided to keep it since he had around 40 days to go, not including today apparently.

"Well, good night... err good morning Jay I'm gonna go home. I think Daniel's stuff is still at school so you don't have to follow me home to get his things." Chubby Daniel said as he and Jay walked out of the store.

"..."

"Yeah I'll be fine walking home alone thanks anyway, besides don't you have school?" Daniel asked as Jay nodded before he reluctantly nodded and with a wave began walking back to his house.

As soon as Jay was out of his line of sight, Daniel ran home and dived into bed.

He closed his eyes as he slept in order to change bodies.

----

Daniel (the tall one) opened his eyes as he looked at the sunlight lit ceiling of Jay's room. He sat up as he stretched, moving out of the soft and warm blankets of Jay's bed.

'Jay's still on his way home and I have no idea where he put my uniform.' Daniel thought as went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Using his fingers to comb his bed head until it looked presentable, using the toilet, and finishing with washing his hands.

Daniel spotted some mint gum on Jay's dresser as he began fixing Jay's bed.

After deeming it as somewhat fixed (the blankets one side was longer than the other and the spread was a bit wrinkled from the indent from his body), Daniel heard the front door open.

'He's quick.' Daniel thought as he peeked his head into the hallway.

Jay came walking into the hallway as Daniel moved out of his room with a smile and a wave he said, "Good morning, Jay! You were out pretty early this morning."

Jay flinched when Daniel said this, he decided it wasn't best to lie especially to someone as nice as Daniel.

"..."

"Oh, you were working with my roommate at the store? Because it was your fault that you made him late? You're working with him to make up for it? I'm pretty sure it's not your fault, Jay, time is something you can't control." Daniel said as he saw Jay's shoulders slump in relief.

"..."

"No I haven't eaten since lunch and I was wondering where you put my uniform." Daniel said as Jay facepalmed surprising Daniel.

"..."

"You put my uniform in the washing machine but forgot to turn it on? It's going to take at least 45 minutes for it to be cleaned and dried? We don't have enough time?" Daniel was starting to panic as Jay nodded to each question, "Well maybe I could borrow a spare of yours."

Jay nodded as he went to his room and shifted through his closet before pulling out a spare of the school uniform for Daniel to wear.

Jay and Daniel changed to their uniforms, back to back though Daniel did peek at Jay a bit from time to time.