Come with Me

Chapter 40: Nah fam you sus

Curling up with Jay on the couch after they were cleaned, ignoring the mild pain in his hips and bottom as they watched a movie at 7 in the morning was enough for Daniel to be happy.

He was wallowing in the afterglow of their love-making as much as Jay was, he cuddled closer to the blonde.

The puppies and Enu were asleep the whole time they were 'busy' and still asleep up to now.

Grinning, Daniel planted a kiss on Jay's collar bones, to the blonde's surprise who blushed red.

"Jay's so cute..." Daniel muttered aloud as Jay kissed Daniel's forehead in response.

"..."

Daniel blushed brightly as he covered his face in Jay's chest.

"I'm not 'sexy' Jay!" Daniel blushed brightly as Jay patted Daniel's embarrassed head.

The two were interrupted when Daniel heard his phone ring, he apologized to Jay as he went to answer it. He didn't get off Jay though.

"Hello?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel Park! It's me, the director for the Half-Light movie you starred in, " the familiar voice said.

"Oh, hello sir." Daniel said, Jay fiddled with a lock of Daniel's hair.

"I'll get to the point, I was hoping you'd act for the final movie for the Half-Light series, the finale," the director said, "We'll be willing to pay extra."

Daniel thought of his mother right away when the mention of money came up, "Sure, I'd be willing to appear in the final film."

Jay looked at Daniel, he saw the spark of determination in his eyes and smiled.

'He's working hard for his mother again,' Jay thought as he held Daniel close.

"Great the filming starts in two weeks-" the director said.

"But on one condition," Daniel said.

"Yes?" the director asked.

"DG is going to be in the movie too right?" Daniel asked while Jay frowned at the mention of DG.

"Of course, we managed to convince him to star again..." the director said.

"Can I be scheduled on different days than him since I have school and personal business?" Daniel asked.

The director was silent.

Daniel worried that he would be turned down in his request but he was astonished when he heard the director said, "This'll make it harder to edit your character in but fine.... I'll allow it."

Daniel grinned as he said, "Thank you, sir."

"A car will pick you up at your school on January 14, Monday," the director informed.

And then he hung up.

Jay looked at Daniel wearily as Daniel smiled gently at him.

"..."

"Don't worry Jay, I'll be okay! Besides avoiding DG is best for me, I know it is!" Daniel replied before he kissed Jay to reassure the worried blonde.

Jay smiled into Daniel's kiss before they went back to watching the movie.

'At least I hope it is,' Daniel thought.

----

Daniel was dropped off by Jay late afternoon to Daniel's request saying that he needed to go get groceries for himself again.