Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Chapter Whatever: Blood, Sweat, and Tears

A/N: -Casually refuses to put a song that is named the same as the Chapter and waits for flames from angry readers- Sorry, not sorry, but Alan Walker is too good.  

'Jay' looked around, he smiled.

He, the dark side/ the vampire side/ the blood-lust, finally had taken control of Jay's body.

After so many years, he finally was free to do as he pleased.

The first thing to do with his new found control was escape.

Pulling off the contraption that connected to the heart monitor, 'Jay' got out of bed.

He saw his clothes neatly folded near the bed.

He changed into them quickly as he tossed the hospital outfit into the trash can labeled as a Bio Hazzard.

'Jay' looked about as he casually walked out of the room he once resided.

Dodging the various nurses and doctors by ducking behind 'wonderfully' placed carts and chairs, 'Jay' made it to a nearby exit.

Escaping, 'Jay' whistled as he walked out into the cold night.

Smirking as he wondered what he should do next.

He didn't smell anyone's blood near him as appetizing in any way, but he had caught a whiff of something off when he was sleeping in the hospital room.

He didn't recognize the smell. But he could tell that whoever's scent that was, it was a threat.

'Jay' cracked his neck as he sniffed the air, trying to find where the threat had gone but it was vanished.

'Probably took a car.' 'Jay' thought as he began walking to his apartment.

----

Chubby Daniel had cried himself to sleep, his friends allowing him to do so after all that worry he had been through.

Daniel's new body was awake as he heard them sniffle and anticipate a call from the hospital.

"Do you think Jay will ever come out of the ER?" Zoe asked as Jace patted a sobbing and holding puppies Vasco.

"He looks like a tough guy, so yeah. I believe he can." Jace said.

"Yeah, Jay is strong." Zack confirmed, remembering when Jay held back his wrist with one hand when he fought Daniel.

Speaking of Daniel, the tall one was staring off into the window at the city.

"Daniel? You okay?" Mira asked.

Daniel nodded absentmindedly, but didn't look at them.

Zoe held small Daniel as she slept as some sort of comfort as the sun slowly rose.

The group of friends were snapped from their sadness when they heard the front door open and close.

The footsteps came in as the friends ran out of the living room (minus chubby Daniel of course) and let out happy and thankful sighs.

"Jay!" Daniel yelled as he moved past Vasco who was still holding puppies and Zack, throwing himself at Jay.

Zack let out a small smile as he spoke, "Told you he was strong, nothing to worry about."

"Zack, you were worried and crying too." Mira remarked as Zack blushed in embarrassment.

Jay hugged Daniel as Daniel squeezed him tightly, Vasco and Jace letting out sighs of relief as Vasco gently placed the puppies on the floor.