Daniel (No)

Chapter 41: All ya reading a raunchy fanfic -applause-

The driver of the car turned up the radio to drown out the noises from the back.

'I get paid a lot for this yet, I'll never get used to this,' he thought to himself.

Meanwhile in the back, Daniel wrapped his arms over DG's shoulders holding the male close.

DG meanwhile was holding onto Daniel tightly, as Daniel wondered what in the world the other male was doing, 'Is he having some sort of trauma? Then again... I've been in a situation with Jay similar to this...'

Daniel's eyes widened as he thought, 'There's no way DG's a vampire like Jay... then again there's signs to prove he is... like he doesn't eat much and is in general a little too well guarded and the fact DG knew Jay had fangs and is a vampire...'

Daniel's grip on DG grew tighter as he slowly registered shock, 'It takes one to know one... so DG.... he possibly is....'

"Wrong," DG said Daniel flinched as DG moved to look into Daniel's eyes.

"What?" Daniel was shocked as DG frowned at him.

"You're wearing your shirt wrong, also the jacket is inside out," DG pointed out, Daniel looked down at himself to see that DG was indeed correct.

"How'd I not notice?" Daniel muttered, he began removing his jacket and shirt to put them on correctly, 'For a second I thought he had read my mind...'

DG averted his eyes as Daniel redressed himself before looking back at the male after 5 minutes, "You must really like wearing my jacket..."

Daniel blushed finally realizing why this jacket felt different in a good way along with smelling different than Jay's cologne that he sprayed on occasionally. Daniel preferred his natural mint scent over the expensive scent.

"Uh... it's comfy? Yeah, I should return this to you, sorry for keeping it so long," Daniel began removing the jacket though DG quickly pulled the jacket back on Daniel once he saw this.

"You can have it, I have plenty," DG replied, Daniel looked at DG quietly.

"I can't take this from you, this is stealing in a way!" Daniel said, he tried to give back the jacket when DG held his wrists from taking the jacket off.

"No, I insist, take it as a late Christmas or New Year's gift..." DG replied, he let go and looked away.

Daniel frowned, 'I did something to upset him again.... Wait, I never got DG a Christmas gift... what does he like?'

"Hey DG? What do you like?" Daniel asked, he moved slightly towards the male.

DG looked at Daniel before saying, "Guess."

"You like the Guess brand?" Daniel knew that Guess was an expensive brand, too expensive a brand for his mom and himself to buy any of their products, 'Even the socks are expensive!'

"No, not the brand. I meant guess what I like," DG muttered before he pulled out his phone and swiped to the left to decline a call.

Daniel studied the male carefully, 'What would he like? He's too secretive! Even in his house he didn't have anything like bands, obvious brand names on his clothes, or really anything.... He could have anything he wanted since he's rich enough like Jay is....'

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as DG peeked at him from the corner of his eye, 'He's thinking long and hard about this...'

"Crayons?" Daniel randomly said.