Closer

Chapter IDFK:  Closer

A/N: I don't really like the Chainsmoker's version.... this one is more peppy, gguess I like fast types of songs

Daniel returned home and switched bodies once more.

He texted Jay after changing into his uniform reminding him he had 39 days to help out still in the store which Jay replied he was on his way.

Vasco was there already, serving some girls with an intense look from nervousness making them shrink back and practically run out the door.

Vasco let a lone tear run down his face as he turned to greet Daniel with a wave and a "Small Daniel!"

Daniel waved to Vasco as he settled behind the counter.

"We're doing squats later, you haven't been running with me lately." Vasco remarked as Daniel gulped, remembering the brutal training sessions with Vasco.

"Uh.." Daniel was interrupted when he heard the doors open and turned to see Jay walk in.

"Jay!" Daniel said, thankful that Jay was here to distract Vasco from the training thought.

Jay waved as he accepted the uniform shirt from Daniel, removing the hoodie he wore to reveal a tight black tank top and slipping on the shirt.

Daniel blushed when he saw the muscles move in the tight fabric before they were covered by the green uniform shirt.

Jay stood inbetween Daniel and Vasco behind the counter, waiting patiently for someone to walk in.

"So.... now that we have free time, let's all work out!" Vasco said, excitedly as Daniel began to nervously sweat as Jay looked confused before looking at small Daniel with a look that read 'What?'

"Alright, let's start off with lunges!" Vasco stated as he dragged the two infront of the open space infront of the counter.

Bending forward with one leg in front while the other was stretched behind, Vasco demonstrated before urging Daniel and Jay to copy him, placing one hand on the bended knee to add pressure.

Daniel copied Vasco as he wobbled a bit to one side before steadying.

"We're not switching legs until Jay does it!" Vasco said with a smile, this was nothing for him but Daniel was already feeling the burn in his legs.

Jay looked at Daniel before reluctantly doing what the other two.

After counting aloud to 30, Vasco ordered the two to switch legs, counted to 30 again before moving on.

"We're going to do 100 push-ups!" Vasco stated as Daniel could feel tiredness just at the thought of doing one.

Getting everyone in push-up position, Vasco counted aloud with Daniel who was huffing and puffing as he pushed himself against the tile floor. Jay meanwhile was doing as well as Vasco in push-ups, though he had to hold his position with Vasco as chubby Daniel's arms trembled as he pushed himself slowly up by the time they were on their 25th push up.

A for perseverance. (The author can't even do 3 without getting distracted by a certain gacha game.)

By the time they were finished with the push-ups, Vasco announced squats.

Some girls walked in just as the trio started.

They blushed once they saw Jay and Vasco although they were slightly sweaty but looked in disgust at Daniel.

Daniel blushed in embarrassment at his sweaty appearance as the girls went to go pick up some snacks or energy drinks as Vasco made a face due to his nervousness scaring the girls when they tried to sneak peeks at Vasco and Jay.