Simple and Clean

Chapter 45: Simple and Clean

After eating dinner at the hotel, DG had to excuse himself early to get ready for the concert and do some last minute practice.

A staff walked Daniel to the room as a bodyguard stood watch outside the room.

Daniel decided to check Ingstagram and Pacebook in the meantime.

So far Vasco, Zoe, Mira, and Zack had messaged him asking why he wasn't at school so he mentioned to them in private messages that he was in the Philippines with DG.

Zack was more or less trying not to show he was impressed.

Mira and Zoe were surprised that the two were friends.

Vasco asked Daniel if he was still intimidated by DG and if he was kidnapped and being blackmailed not to tell Jay or anyone where he was which Daniel apologized for not telling him and everyone else for not saying his whereabouts.

What Daniel didn't expect was when he went on Pacebook was the sea of comments:

'You and DG hooked up? OMG, YASSS!'

'You stole my husband, you jerk!'

'Best couple of the year.'

'Look at the DGaniel Pacebook group and tell us what you think!'

'Money? Need money fast? Go to the link listed below'

'Did you get laid by DG yet?'

'I ship it, I always knew it would be canon!'

'Wait why does his Pacebook say he's dating some dude named Jay? Did he forget to update?'

'Are you cheating on DG with Jay or is Jay his real name?'

'Plot twist: DG and Jay are the same person. Jay is his real name.'

'Wait what happens if that blonde was actually DG in disguise? Photoshopped in that photo to throw us off?'

Daniel nervously decided to click on the link that the person sent to him directing him to the group.

He felt his jaw drop, when he saw the photos people had on there.

Especially a video of when Daniel came running to DG after being attacked by fangirls.

He paled when he scrolled down and saw the picture of him and DG practically making out on the plane and himself sitting on DG's lap on the plane.

Daniel blushed when he found a post detailing a site called AO3 where he found some stories based around the DGaniel pairing, all which mostly contained 'interesting' scenarios.

What caught his eye was a story where Jay was listed as an abusive ex.

'Jay's not abusive, he's kind and sweet, adorably shy, and gosh I want to cuddle with him now because it's lonely here...' Daniel thought.

He heard tapping at the door, thinking it was the bodyguard, he got up to answer it.

There by the bodyguard was a woman in a staff uniform carrying some muffins, the guard looked at Daniel with a cautious look and watched the woman like a hawk.

The woman smiled pleasantly at Daniel, "I have some complimentary muffins from the hotel, for DG and his guest. Where would you like them?"

Daniel smiled wearily, "Sure, just put them here."

Daniel pointed to a table with magazines on it, moving them to allow the basket to be set there.

The staff placed them on the table as Daniel went to stand at the balcony.