This story is dumb

Chapter 36: Author stop this nonsense

"Horns." DG said as Daniel blinked, registering the fact that the pink haired male had placed a devil horns headband upon his head.

"Why?" Daniel asked, he sat with Duke and DG in the car to the post production party of Half-Light 2. Duke was amused, he sat next to Daniel on his left while DG sat on his right.

DG shrugged to Daniel's question, going back to looking through his phone messages.

Daniel meanwhile looked at the black horns that adorned his head with the rearview mirror, secretly Daniel wondered how in the world DG had those in his pocket the whole time.
(It was in the car seat pocket lol).

"I'm so happy that they actually used my songs in the movie!" Duke said, Daniel smiled at his friend, nodding.

"Yeah, it fit the movie so well even though I couldn't really hear the song when I went to the theater." Daniel said, Duke smiled back.

"It's all thanks to you and DG, I would never have dreamed of getting my song in the movie and getting the lyrics approved." Duke said, he bowed in his seat to DG and Daniel.

"No need to thank me, we're friends aren't we?" Daniel smiled.

DG was silent throughout this whole conversation, though he listened to the words exchanged. He tapped on a message to delete it.

The car stopped at the location for the party, in a restaurant reserved only for the crew and the actors.

DG held open the door for Daniel who thanked him, Duke following out after Daniel before DG slammed it close.

DG walked behind Duke and Daniel as they talked, observing Daniel's smiling face from the lights near the restaurant since obviously the darkness of night can't show too much
detail.

Daniel didn't seem to notice, entering the restaurant he was greeted warmly by the director and Mochi and Terrance.

Daniel sat next to Duke and Mochi who offered him some rice crackers that were set out until the food was ready. Mochi poured him a glass of water from the watercan. Duke sat
next to DG who sat quietly with his eyes closed, thinking to himself. Terrance sat on the other side of Mochi next to the producer.

The rest of the crew were divided in separate tables.

Suddenly waiters came with bottles of alcohol, pouring them all in cups and giving them to everyone. Duke politely pushed it away, though Daniel didn't notice the alcohol while he was talking with Mochi and Terrance.

His glass of water was next to the alcohol.

DG silently took sips as he sighed wanting to go home after getting this over with, preferably with Daniel.

He was acknowledged by the other staff, particularly the girls who were gushing over him though he paid it no mind. He did glare at them when they brought up Daniel making
them quickly change the subject.

After the food came, it was roughly silent as everyone ate though there was talking everywhere.

Daniel happily ate, savoring the taste of outside food that cost him more than his paycheck could afford. He remembered he had was having a late night dinner date with Jay as
soon as he got home to switch bodies.

Daniel reached for his glass, taking the one on the right before sipping it.

"Woah Daniel, you drink?" Duke said, he seemed a bit appalled as Daniel spit the alcohol back in the glass.