Dark Side

A/N: Sorta don't wanna post on Wattpad anymore.

You can consider this as the last chapter. Until I post again.

Chapter 16: Dark Side

Daniel backed up as he saw Jay approach.

No this wasn't Jay at all, Jay never walked with this much cockiness and arrogance.

Daniel retorted, "You're not Jay! Give him back his body!"

'Jay' merely chuckled, "Why, of course I'm Jay, or if you wish a part of him."

Daniel was confused as he said, "So who are you really?"

'Jay' tilted his head to one side, "I just told you, I'm Jay."

"Lies. Jay doesn't talk and if he did he wouldn't sound as arrogant as you!" Daniel pointed a chubby finger at 'Jay'.

Head tilt.

"C'mon Daniel, I'm the Jay you've known all this time. I'm the same Jay who helped you with Zack and against countless other attackers, I gave you those clothes, I came with you to visit your hometown, I adopted dogs from you, and need I say the rest?" 'Jay' asked as he walked closer to Daniel who backed up.

Daniel swore with each step 'Jay' took, the room slowly was taken over with shadows.

Booking it out of the room, Daniel slammed Jay's bedroom door shut, using it as a barrier.

Daniel held the knob as he winced at how hard it was to keep it from turning, he cursed internally at the vampire's improbable strength. He used all his energy to keep the knob from turning as he spoke through the door, "You're not Jay, you'll never be Jay! Who are you really?"

The turning of the knob stopped briefly as if 'Jay' was pondering on what to say next.

"I'm Jay."

"Liar."

"Says the one with two bodies, who's been lying to everyone this whole time."

Daniel felt cold sweat as he dropped his hands from the knob.

"How do-?"

Daniel was cut off.

"How did I figure it out? Simple, no one's blood smell exactly alike to vampires. Not even twins or family, they all have their own distinguishing scent. It was easy to put two and two together once I got a whiff of your's and your other body's blood." 'Jay' spoke as he leaned against the door.

Daniel felt irritation at the cocky tone as he whacked the door with his fist, causing 'Jay' to step back.

"Give Jay back." Daniel demanded.

"I told you for the nth time, I'm Jay."

"I don't believe you."

Daniel felt off when it suddenly went silent, he jumped when he heard a thump.

Daniel opened the door to see Jay curled up in a ball, holding his head.

"Jay or whoever you really are? What's wrong?" Daniel asked as Jay hissed, fangs elongating.

Daniel could only watch as Jay curled and uncurled into a ball as he held his head.

-----

Jay stared down at the imperfect reflection, ignoring the mental injuries he suffered.

The imperfect reflection, the blood-lust and dark thoughts that had taken form stared up at Jay.

"You're an annoying bugger." the imperfect said to Jay who merely let the steady flow of black blood drop onto the surrounding area of all white.