The End

Once the sun came up, the attack of the robots from Planet Pluto (Pluto's a planet dang it) came.

Soon it was robots versus vampires and humans who still didn't know that vampires existed outside of Half-Light fanfiction.

Also Daniel  left Jay for DG because DG has pink hair.

Also because Jay's other personality caused him to fear for his chastity.

But mainly because DG had pink hair. 

Seriously. 

Pink dominates all colors. 

Jay went yandere and lost the sane part of himself, probably for 10 seconds.

Zoe became friends with the robot king's daughter and became Snaptalk friends.

Crystal and her dad are suing the author of this story for everything and not giving Crystal enough screen time even though she has a lot in the webtoon compared to Jay and DG.

Zack and Mira got together (Finally).

Jace and Vasco captured a kangaroo and tamed it to be a pet.

Logan probably was sacrificed by a robot cult.

None of them BECAME AS GODS!

And the robots, humans, and vampires all agree that this ending is stupid.

The only one who approved of this ending was the robot cultists.

A/N: Thanks a lot Mr Intelligentsia for making me write this ending. This isn't the real ending, this is just here for lolz. Don't take it seriously. Because the real ending is worse. ;)