Why're you so obsessed with me?

Chapter 20: Why're you so obsessed with me?

A/N: Finished.

'Am I dead?' Jay thought, he was surrounded in darkness floating in a lake made of black.

No light anywhere, no sound but the rippling of water as he stared into nothingness.

'I deserve to be alone in the dark, until the day I can fully suppress my blood-lust and kill that doppleganger, I should stay here.' Jay thought, but Daniel's smiling image stopped him.

'He has two bodies? The small and tall are the same person? That explains why they are never awake at the same time and why their blood tastes and smells the same.' Jay thought, 'But it sounds like the plot of a webtoon.... Or k-drama.'

"Hello~" a voice echoed in the darkness.

Jay's eyes opened slightly.

'Huh?' He shifted his head slightly up.

'Jay, time to wake up.' the voice spoke, the water grew ripples with Jay being moved back and forward.

'Daniel?' Jay thought, bright light shined into his covered eyes. It was so bright it pierced the covering of hair over his eyes.

Jay opened his eyes to see Daniel's face over his, the tall one.

"Thank goodness Jay, you're alright." Daniel said, he smiled down at Jay whose head was resting in his lap and covered with the blanket Daniel used for sleeping.

Jay felt red grow on his cheeks when he noticed how close Daniel's face was to his own, and the smile that could make anyone melt upon his face.

Jay saw from the corner of his eye Daniel's other body asleep on the other part of the mattress before looking at Daniel.

"..."

"Oh, it was a really quiet night Zoe was the only one who came and she helped me restock and clean the store." Daniel replied with a smile, Jay moved up a bit, wincing once he felt sharp pain in the back of his head.

Daniel noticed and pushed him lightly back to rest on his lap, "No Jay, you just woke up after being knocked out. I know we have school in an hour, but if we have to skip then it's fine."

Jay nodded, snuggling a bit into Daniel's lap and inhaling his scent.

The scent arousing his fangs to lengthen, his mouth watering.

"..."

"Thirsty? You want blood? No... it's not too much to ask.... Just be gentle." Daniel said, he pinked a little and helped Jay move up to rest near his neck.

Jay hesitantly pulled down more of Daniel's collar, his breath ghosting Daniel's neck.

Daniel trembled, holding Jay close as he felt fangs poke at his neck.

Sucking in a breath sharply as Jay drank, Daniel slowly felt woozy.

Jay pulled back once he noticed Daniel start to slump back, not wanting Daniel to pass out he pulled away.

Jay kissed the wounds away, healing them as Daniel slumped against Jay for support.

"..."

"Yeah, just get me some water and something like bread please." Daniel said, Jay laid him lightly near his other body and went to get the things.

Jay returned with a cup of water and a pack of crackers and helped Daniel sit up, leaning against him.

"..."

"No... I'd rather be the one you take blood from.... So no one else will be harmed.... Also the thought of you holding someone else makes me uncomfortable..." Daniel muttered, Jay smiled at this.