1. General Studies

You groaned as you stood infront of the giant door labeled as 'class 1-a'. You specifically asked to not be put in the hero program, yet this was the class on your schedule.

A few people were inside the room already, they seemed rather loud- and that just made you groan again.

Someone suddenly shoved you to the side with their shoulder, you could tell it was intentional.

"Move it, extra. Stop gawking and fucking walk, you're in my way."

You brushed your hair behind your ear and glared up at a pair of red eyes that were already glaring at you.

The boy raised an eyebrow. "So are you gonna go in or not?! I don't have all damn day!"

You scoffed at him. His attitude was disgusting. You turned on your heel and started walking down the hallway.

"Not." You answered.

You kept walking until you found the hallway that had the general studies classrooms.

'1-c' was the door closest to you, so you headed into that room.

The kids in this class weren't nearly as loud as the ones in 1-a. There were still a few conversations going on, but they were much quieter.

You spotted a seat in the back corner next to a kid with a head of messy, purple hair.

Has he ever heard of a brush?

The kid wasn't talking to anyone, and the back corner seat that was next to him was exactly the seat you wanted. So you went and sat down in it.

You pulled out your binder and a small pencil case so that you could doodle to pass the time. Before long, the teacher walked in and introduced theirself.

"I'm sure you all are excited about starting a new school, so while I take attendance, I want you all to take out a piece of paper and a pencil and write down three things about the person next to you just to get to know each other."

You internally screamed at the fact that you had to talk to the boy sitting next to you. You hated talking to new people, it felt like a chore.

The boy turned to you first, and when you looked at him you noticed how tired his purple eyes looked.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" He asked as he pointed at the pencil case that you had placed on your desk.

"Sure." You pulled a pencil out of the pencil case and handed it to him.

"Thank you-" He looked at your paper as you quickly wrote on it. "How are you already writing? We didn't even introduce ourselves yet, what did you write?"

You put your pencil down and sighed. "I wrote, 'unprepared'."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Unprepared? How am I-"

"You didn't bring a pencil to the first day of school." You cut him off before he could finish his question.

He pressed his lips into line and slowly nodded. "Okay, I guess that makes sense then."

You gave a firm nod in agreement. "I also wrote 'tired', because you have dark circles under your eyes."

The boy hummed before writing something down on his paper.

"What are you writing?" You asked.

"Also 'tired' and I'm adding 'judgmental'." He flashed you a playful smirk but immediately cleared his throat and changed his expression when he saw that you had no reaction.