62. Nomu

okay so now we in the manga for sure. the war arc. i think there was a 3 month time skip after the endeavors agency arc to this arc, so that's how long Y/n has been missing for. if u know exactly how long it was then pls share so i can fix it if needed. Also it's kinda hard to write for this cuz the manga is confusing as shit but i did my best.

-

"Get all the civilians out of here!" Blazin shouted as she helped people out of the hospital.

A hospital. That's where the tip led them.

Aizawa was following Endeavor through the halls, looking for the doctor from the picture the detective showed them.

When they found the doctor, Endeavor confronted him as the man behind all the nomu and All for One's right hand man.

The doctor tried to run, but Aizawa quickly tripped him with his scarf and activated his quirk. Instantly the doctor appeared to have aged rapidly.

In some turn of events, the heroes commission found that the league of villains had joined with the meta liberation army, creating the paranormal liberation front. They had two locations. And both of them were being infiltrated by pros and students at the same time. Which meant- you should be somewhere at one of those locations.

Yamada grabbed the doctor's shoulder and turned him around.

"Where's my friend's daughter?" He asked.

Another doctor ran over and pushed Yamada away, asking what the good doctor had done.

Endeavor quickly moved him aside, telling him to leave the hospital. While Mirko moved forward, busting into the locked up part of the hospital.

Aizawa wrapped the doctor up in his scarf and leaned closer to him.

"Where is my daughter?" He asked as he lifted his goggles off his eyes a slight bit.

The doctor chuckled as sweat dripped down his forehead. "Yes, I know your daughter. A useful quirk, and perfect to counter your own."

He started laughing mockingly in Aizawa's face.

"Endeavor!" Mirko shouted over the earpiece. "We've got company!"

Nomu burst into the hallway, forcing Aizawa to back away from the doctor. Not that it mattered. He just turned into a goo, showing that he was just a double made with Twice's quirk.

A big nomu walked right in front of Aizawa and looked down at him with e/c eyes, but that quickly changed as they started glowing red.

Aizawa felt his stomach churn.

No way. It couldn't be possible.

Present Mic quickly tackled him out of the way just as the nomu was about to hit him.

"Snap out of it!" Mic shouted. "Stay focused, we need you!"

Aizawa pointed a shaky finger towards the nomu. "Those are Y/n's eyes." He said quietly. "Those are her eyes. W-why does it have her eyes?"

Mic looked up at the nomu and felt a lump form in his throat.

"We're too late..." Aizawa whispered. "Y/n... My- my daughter..."

"What are you two doing?!" Endeavor shouted. "Just kill it!"

Aizawa was frozen as the nomu walked over to him and Mic again. "I-"

Suddenly Endeavor punched the nomu away, causing it to shriek an excruciatingly loud noise.

Present Mic stared at it with wide eyes. That was his quirk.