82. Shinso's Hero Suit

I'm gonna publish the first chapter to my levi fic today. Let's move on to this book tho

This one is gonna take place just before their second year at ua begins. in other words right before shinso will officially be in the hero class. shinso def got so excited over his costume.

-

You knew Shinso finally got his hero costume, but he wouldn't show you it yet. In fact he hadn't shown anyone yet.

That's why you were sitting on the couch in his parents house next to your dad, his parents sat on the other couch.

Shinso was upstairs getting ready to show off his costume for the first time.

You could tell he was excited, he kept talking about it to you and kept whining about how it was taking too long.

You heard a creak from the top of the stairs.

"Okay, you all have to close your eyes" Shinso said from the top of the stairs. "Are they closed?"

"Yes!" Mihoko answered for everyone.

You heard him descending the stairs and then heard him walk in front of you all.

"Alright" He said. "You can look now!"

You opened your eyes and looked him up and down. It was a pretty simple suit, mostly black. He was wearing his mask over his face and he had his grey scarf wrapped around his neck.

He took his mask off and let it hang around his neck.

He had such a big smile on his face.

"What do you guys think?" He asked.

Mihoko stood up to get a closer look at his costume, she excitedly circled around him while making a high pitched humming noise.

"It's so good!" She clapped her hands together. "Isn't it, Hajime?"

Hajime nodded his head. "You look great son"

Aizawa stood up and patted Shinso's shoulder. "You're gonna fit right in"

(shinso admires and respects aizawa so much this is so cute he's definitely geeking rn)

Shinso turned to you who was still sitting on the couch. You were nervously biting on your thumb nail.

Shinso's smile fell a bit. "What?" He asked.

You blinked away from his costume and looked back up at his eyes. "I didn't say anything"

"I know, what's wrong?" He asked again as he took a step towards you.

You shook your head and sat on your hands so that you wouldn't bite or nails or nervously fidget. "Nothing, it looks great"

Shinso gave you a look that told you that he knew you weren't saying something.

He came over to you and held out his hand. "Come on"

You reluctantly took his hand and let him pull you off the couch. He started leading you towards the kitchen.

"We'll be right back" He said to everyone else.

He pulled you into the kitchen and leaned against the countertop. "What's wrong? What're you worrying about?"

You shook your head again. "It's nothing..."

"Y/n" Shinso said as he held your hands so you would stop picking at your cuticles. "It's gonna be fine, nothing's gonna happen to me"

You frowned a bit. Why did he always know what you were thinking?

"Hey" He said as he pulled you in for a hug. "Stop worrying"

You leaned your head against his shoulder and hugged him back. "I can't help it. Heroes get hurt easily."

You thought about your dad and how many times he had hurt himself, then you thought about your mom and turned your face towards Shinso's neck, burying your face against his scarf.

"You're not allowed to get hurt, okay?" You said quietly.

He leaned his head against yours. "I won't"

"And" You added. "You have to tell me about everything, cause I'm gonna kinda miss the hero class"

He chuckled a bit. "I will"

You both stood there for a moment, just hugging each other, not wanting to let go.

"And!" You suddenly said. "If you get hurt I'm gonna kill you"

"That sounds contradicting" He mumbled.

"I don't care" You said. "Promise me you won't get hurt"

"I promise, now stop worrying, I don't want to be the cause of your stress" He said.

You rolled your eyes. "The last year has been the cause of all my stress."

Shinso laughed and pulled away from the hug. "But we met last year!"

"Stress." You said jokingly.

He fake pouted and lightly punched your arm.

You smiled at him and then looked at his hero suit. "You do look good though" You said with a sigh.

"I know!" His attitude quickly changed back to excitement.

Your smile widened at how cute he was. "You better be a good hero, I didn't help you all of last year just for you to turn out mediocre. I expect big things."

He nodded his head. "Your standards are high but I think I can meet them"

"Good, then I'm very happy for you" You kissed his cheek and then grabbed his hand. "Now come on, my dad is probably standing there being all awkward around your parents."

Shinso chuckled at the thought. "Yeah, or my mom is asking him a million questions"

You hummed. "Maybe both?"

Shinso nodded. "Probably."

You both walked back into the living room and saw Mihoko standing in the center of the room wearing Aizawa's scarf.

"Mom" Shinso said. "Really?"

Mihoko looked up and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Well you won't let me try yours" She said.

You giggled and looked over at your dad who was of course standing there awkwardly, without his scarf he was like a fish out of water.

You just laughed harder and nudged Shinso with your elbow. When he looked over at Aizawa he also started laughing.

"Stop it." Aizawa said with a grumpy look on his face, he knew exactly what you were laughing at, you had told him before that he always looks awkward around new people when he's not wearing his scarf.

"Hajime, check this out!" Mihoko exclaimed as she tried to grab him with an end from the scarf.

Instead she ended up hitting a lamp and just before it hit the ground Shinso caught it with his scarf.

"Mom" He said as he careful put the lamp back with the scarf. "Give it back to Aizawa."

Mihoko sighed and frowned as she took the scarf off and handed it to Aizawa. "Thank you for letting me try"

"You're welcome" Aizawa said as he slipped his scarf back on.

And now he doesn't look too awkward anymore.

You giggled again.

"Stop!" Aizawa said a bit louder. "I didn't even do anything!"

You covered your mouth with your hand and sat down on the couch with Shinso. "Yeah, I know"

-A/N

i didn't know how to end this so enjoy the shit ending

this isn't proof read

lemme work on my levi book

okie goodbye

ilybiagnslyb