36. Daddy Issues

"She's at the hospital" Midoriya answered.

Shinso's stomach dropped. "What?"

"Oh! No! She's not in the hospital!" Midoriya said while frantically waving his hands. "She's just at the hospital because Aizawa needs her help with something! She's okay though!"

Shinso let out a sigh of relief and then pulled his phone out of his pocket to call you.

-Y/n's pov-

"Hi Toshi" You answered.

"Hi, are you okay?" He asked quickly.

"Yeah."

You were sitting on the edge of Eri's hospital bed watching her just in case her quirk activated unexpectedly. If it did you just had to use your quirk for a quick second just enough to erase hers.

Eri looked up at you with wide eyes. "Are you on the phone?" She whispered.

You smiled and nodded at her.

"When do you think you'll be back?" Shinso asked.

"Ummm..."

Just then the door to the hospital room opened and Aizawa walked in.

"I'll ask" You said into your phone.

"Dad? When do you think I could go back to the dorm?" You asked. "I'll stay for however long I have to, but I was just wondering-"

"You can go back now" Aizawa said. "I'll stay here for a while."

You nodded and then spoke into your phone again. "I'll be there soon, bye"

"Bye" Shinso said right as you hung up.

"You're leaving?" Eri asked sadly.

You smiled at her. "For now, I'll come visit you tomorrow though! And the next day, and the next day, and the next day-"

"And the next day?" She asked hopefully.

You nodded. "Of course."

Eri stood up on the bed and hugged you. "Okay, I'll wait for you!"

You were a bit surprised that she hugged you, but you didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Goodnight Eri" You said as you patted her head.

"Goodnight" She said back as she pulled away.

You stood up from the bed and went towards the door while Aizawa sat in your spot.

"Bye" You said to him.

"Bye, goodnight" He said back.

Before you left you turned around and saw Eri hugging him. He was hugging her back and stroking her hair.

You couldn't help but feel a little bit sad.

"Goodnight."

-

When you were about halfway to the dorm you got a text from Shinso that said he was going to his dorm to get a change of clothes, so you weren't surprised when you got back to your dorm and he wasn't there.

You sighed loudly when you got into the building and went over to the couch to fall onto it.

You closed your eyes and just took a moment to breath.

"You okay?"

You opened your eyes and saw Todoroki looking down at you from behind the couch.

"Yeah. I'm just exhausted." You said.