11. When we were little

You were running through the hallway with Shoto. Holding onto his hand tightly as you turned around every now and then to flash him a bright smile.

How old could you have been? 4 maybe? Must've been, it was before everything went to shit.

You pulled him out into the yard, and grabbed his other hand with your free one.

"Shoto!" You said as you spun around.

He looked at the pure joy on your face and started spinning around as well, eventually the two of you went so fast that you both fell onto the ground, too dizzy to spin anymore.

You both just laid there, looking up at the night sky and giggling as you both caught your breath.

Once you got all the giggles out of you, you turned your head to him. Shoto turned to you, waiting to hear the next words that would come out of your mouth.

"It's cold" You said.

In an instant his left side lit up, and you giggled at the blush that also took over his face.

"Sorry!" He said as he grabbed his left arm with his right to cool it down. "That's probably too hot!"

You kicked your legs in the air a few times and then rolled over onto your stomach, scooting over on your forearms so you were closer to him.

"You're blushing!" You said as you poked his cheek.

"I'm not blushing!" He quickly said back.

You stuck your tongue out at him. "You're totally blushing! My mommy says that people blush when they like someone!"

Shoto was at a loss for words. "I'm not blushing!" He said again as he turned his head away from you.

You started giggling again as he pulled his shirt up to cover his face.

"It's okay, Shoto" You said as your laughing died down. "I blush when I like someone too."

Shoto pulled his shirt down a bit to peak at you. "You're blushing from the cold." He said with a pout.

You shook your head at him. "I'm blushing from both!"

Shoto's mouth dropped open. "Y/n! You can't just say stuff like that!"

He buried his face back into his shirt and you started rolling around laughing again while he snuck a few peaks at you.

After a few seconds you stopped and sat up. "I really am cold though."

Shoto stood up and held his hands out to you. "So let's go back inside, it's warm in there."

You grabbed his hands and let him pull you up to your feet. Then you grabbed his left arm and hugged it, it was still warm from his small burst of flames earlier.

"You're right!" You exclaimed. "Maybe we can listen to the hero meeting!" You said as you both tiptoed back inside and started walking towards Endeavor's office.

You were just about to approach his office when someone grabbed you both from behind and lifted you off your feet.

Shoto quickly went to grab you, but then stopped when he saw that it was just his mother.

"What do you two think you're doing?" She asked as she carried you both away from the office with a smile on her face. "Eavesdropping?"

She dropped you both onto the couch upside down and Shoto scrambled to sit up while you didn't mind staying like that.